FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
So... are Elizabeth Warren's motives completely altruistic?
Oh, wait, she's a politician!

So do you know a lot about Elizabeth Warren to be making these types of comments about her?

So do you know a lot about Elizabeth Warren to be making these types of comments about her?

It's a valid question followed by a statement of fact enveloped in a good dose of sarcasm.

I happen to believe she's one of the good 'uns...

It's a valid question followed by a statement of fact enveloped in a good dose of sarcasm.

I happen to believe she's one of the good 'uns...

With a liberal dose of irony given her current avatar. I personally try to have one set of standards for all but I understand that's not a philosophy everyone subscribes to. I can understand how it's far easier to say something than it is to practice it.

We all love a good dose of sarcasm that's why I responded, however the less adroit wielders of that sword would do well to remember that it's got a double edge. :D
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/01/17/over-80-percent-of-americans-support-mandatory-labels-on-foods-containing-dna/

over 80 percent of Americans support “mandatory labels on foods containing DNA,” about the same number as support mandatory labeling of GMO foods

Too many idiots and uneducated ignoramuses in the world :banghead:
Sure DNA now, but where does it end? Polypeptides next? It's a slippery slope my friends. A slippery slope. :hehe:

Not to mention:
the dreaded α-D-glucopyranosyl-(1→2)-β-D-fructofuranoside, the highly dangerous β-D-fructofuranosyl-(2→1)-α-D-glucopyranoside, the equally malicious β-(2S,3S,4S,5R)-fructofuranosyl-α-(1R,2R,3S,4S,5R)-glucopyranoside, not to forget the α-(1R,2R,3S,4S,5R)-glucopyranosyl-β-(2S,3S,4S,5R)-fructofuranoside and last but not least the very popular menace
((2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxapent-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxahexane-3,4,5-triol)
Sure DNA now, but where does it end? Polypeptides next? It's a slippery slope my friends. A slippery slope. :hehe:

Not to mention:
the dreaded α-D-glucopyranosyl-(1→2)-β-D-fructofuranoside, the highly dangerous β-D-fructofuranosyl-(2→1)-α-D-glucopyranoside, the equally malicious β-(2S,3S,4S,5R)-fructofuranosyl-α-(1R,2R,3S,4S,5R)-glucopyranoside, not to forget the α-(1R,2R,3S,4S,5R)-glucopyranosyl-β-(2S,3S,4S,5R)-fructofuranoside and last but not least the very popular menace
((2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxapent-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxahexane-3,4,5-triol)

Aye, your Highness. Show off.

Not to mention:

You know what I'm talking 'bout, sweetie, right?

Not to mention:

A shot in the dark... your still in developement lube formula? :wink: Move over Wen, here's a the real revolutionary personal care product.

Not to mention:

A shot in the dark... your still in developement lube formula? :wink: Move over Wen, here's a the real revolutionary personal care product.

Nah, it's all sugar I'm talking about, honey!

See our F1 related articles too!