FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Belgian Shepherd

Nice...this is the dog Jabberwocky showed me, as I suspected the 'belgium shephared' doesn't exist then. Thanks.

By the way, does anyone have/know anyone who owns the Caucasian Shepherd? A real classy looking monster though I don't think Msia would even allow it to be shipped into the country.
Last edited by Hammer278 on 29 May 13, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
By darwin dali
:director: I have a very small, damp and dark kennel waiting for you, so stop it :whip:
By Hammer278
:director: I have a very small, damp and dark kennel waiting for you, so stop it :whip:

"Ain't no big enough for me"

:D
By darwin dali

"Ain't no big enough for me"

:D

Nah, to me this looks more like:
[youtube]9j2_ZmFvpmU[/youtube]
By What's Burning?
A lot of the dogs on that list weigh considerably more than five pounds. Saskatoon sounds very much like the FiA.
By darwin dali
A lot of the dogs on that list weigh considerably more than five pounds. Saskatoon sounds very much like the FiA.

"The actual by-law bans any dog with a bowel movement under 50 grams (1.7637 oz.)," :hehe:
By What's Burning?

"The actual by-law bans any dog with a bowel movement under 50 grams (1.7637 oz.)," :hehe:

So it's okay to have constipated dogs. :D

Curious... are you so eager to move there because you want the job of Dog Bowel Movement Auditor General?
By stonemonkey
NSFW!

[youtube]1jHi-8Ykx-8[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!