FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Not really, RC invited me to her chalet for some celebrations. :blush:

With your wife and kids? :twisted:

She's very open minded. Anyway, we're just "celebrating" you know. Instead of party hats, she's making us all wear one of her Lewis Mercedes AMG Petronas hat collection. Much more dignified. :hehe:
By racechick

She's very open minded. Anyway, we're just "celebrating" you know. Instead of party hats, she's making us all wear one of her Lewis Mercedes AMG Petronas hat collection. Much more dignified. :hehe:

And you'd better look after them! If one of those gets damaged I can't be held responsible for my actions!

And you'd better look after them! If one of those gets damaged I can't be held responsible for my actions!

Why would his wife or kids get damaged at your place? :yikes:
Are you that wild? :eek::twisted::whip:
By racechick
Just about to hit it actually. It's New Year in China! :P ( well, not Chinese New Year of course, normal New Year)
By vaptin
Just about to hit it actually. It's New Year in China! :P ( well, not Chinese New Year of course, normal New Year)

So in China, not the normal new year? :P
By racechick

So in China, not the normal new year? :P

Well yes they have the normal new year, but it's Not so special as the Chinese new year, that's on February 18th ( or 19th) 18th might be the New Years eve. It changes each year.
I think this one is more the one they had in mind for Alonso. Rumor has it that a 458 mule that was used to pace it couldn't keep up.

The new NSX looks good on paper

Better look good on paper, it doesn't photograph well. The Japanese have a knack for over design when it comes to automobile aesthetics. That from the culture that gave us Wabi-Sabi as a design philosophy. Go figure.

See our F1 related articles too!