FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By myownalias
I once have a tweet published on the BBC F1 website; unfortunately it had a typo in it! :hehe:
By racechick
Just got called Legend by Will Buxton (He is the Ted Kravitz for America and is GP2/GP3 commentator)

Will Buxton! Praise indeed! He is out of Kravitz' league! Congrats Liam!! You are the forums media darling!:thumbup:

I must be. Got 4 mentions of Crofty on F1 now this! FAME! :D

Oh and not forgetting being on TV at Silverstone three times

:thumbup:
By myownalias
I once have a tweet published on the BBC F1 website; unfortunately it had a typo in it! :hehe:

teet? :hehe:

You what's funny; the fact that I made a typo in the quoted statement that I made a typo in the published tweet! :blush:

I was interviewed by Gabby Logan on BBC radio 5 Live in 2011. Any further bids? :D
By myownalias

I was interviewed by Gabby Logan on BBC radio 5 Live in 2011. Any further bids? :D

I once drove a F1 car under the name Lewis Hamilton! :P:wink:

I was once a candidate in a German TV game show - people in town recognized me for months afterwards.

I was once a candidate in a German TV game show - people in town recognized me for months afterwards.

Was it like Total Wipeout or Takeshi's Castle?? :)

Was it like Total Wipeout or Takeshi's Castle?? :)

Nah, some word game show.
I once caught a 12 foot 600 lbs blue marlin off the coast of St. Thomas. I was a celebrity in the island for a week.
I was once on crimewatch

CCTV or photofit?...:mrgreen:
it was actually someone got stabbed at a night club behind me. the police wanted to speak to me about what i saw.

See our F1 related articles too!