FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I'm being very lax on books at the moment. I've got into playing a word game on the iPad, called wordz, and it's SO addictive. I'm no good at it but still addicted, and the reading's suffering.

Don't go near 4 pics 1 word!!

Been there! Try wordz, it's worse!
By LewEngBridewell
Currently reading The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt.
By Jabberwocky
Currently at a loss. I have read all the books by my favorite authors. Can not find anything good to read

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By racechick
Browse Amazon and see what you fancy. That's the beauty of a kindle you can pick up books for under £1 or free. Some a crap but some good ones turn up,
By Jabberwocky
I know but I can not only read half a book. I don't want to waste my time on a rubbish one.

By racechick
I know what you mean. Time is precious. I try to read a classic now and then in between the crap.
By Jabberwocky
Not many sci fi classics about though lol. Or humor books

By racechick
Have you read books by Stephen Donaldson?
By Jabberwocky
Nope will have a look now

By racechick
I'm not a sci FI fan particularly but I liked those....it was ages ago I read them. The Thomas Covenant series was the best. Through the mirror was good. But the space one, though promising dragged on and I read about two of the books but didn't finish the whole series.i felt he was deliberately dragging that storyline out to sell more books.
By Jabberwocky
One of my favorite authors is Terry Pratchett, I could do with some of that style humor at the moment.
RC Did you see the link I sent you on facebook?

By Jabberwocky
I'm not a sci FI fan particularly but I liked those....it was ages ago I read them. The Thomas Covenant series was the best. Through the mirror was good. But the space one, though promising dragged on and I read about two of the books but didn't finish the whole series.i felt he was deliberately dragging that storyline out to sell more books.

His books aint jumping out at me :-(

By racechick
Hmmm, ok. I guess they're more fantasy than sci FI.
I've seen it now.....the Facebook link, I'm not good with Facebook, keep forgetting about it, prefer twitter these days. I'll reply on Facebook.
By Jabberwocky
I am going to give this a go

Gleninch;Tales of umpalumpa and dugs and sausage rolls (And time travel). by Craig, George

By LewEngBridewell
Currently at a loss. I have read all the books by my favorite authors. Can not find anything good to read

Find time to go to a good book-shop, peruse them at your leisure, and choose one that you expect you'll enjoy! Don't just stick with the same authors all the time! There's many others to choose from too :)

See our F1 related articles too!