FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By andrew
http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/05/23/mercedes-clarifies-hamilton-jet-ski-incident/
This might be worth a summer chill out read. It's an F1 book written by Alex Wrtz's wife. It's eight quid odd in paperback but less than a couple of quid on kindle. No brainer! I'm giving it a whirl!

Is the book about Hamilton trying to drown photographers whilst showing off on a jet ski? She got that one written quick.

:rolleyes: you clearly haven't read the whole of the jet ski story, and why bring it up in a totally differed thread?

You posted a link to the jet ski story in your post about Mrs Wurz's book.
By racechick
:thud: oh no! Huge apologies for that one. What IS it with that jet ski link!! That's twice it's gone wrong today. ( she scurries away to find proper link)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/SuperEgo-Julia- ... =super+ego
This is it :blush:
By LewEngBridewell
I'm currently reading a novel called London Belongs to Me by Norman Collins. It was made into a film back in 1948.
By racechick
I'm being very lax on books at the moment. I've got into playing a word game on the iPad, called wordz, and it's SO addictive. I'm no good at it but still addicted, and the reading's suffering.
By LewEngBridewell
I'm being very lax on books at the moment. I've got into playing a word game on the iPad, called wordz, and it's SO addictive. I'm no good at it but still addicted, and the reading's suffering.

Shocking! How naughty of you! :teacher:
By racechick

I know. No discipline whatsoever.
By darwin dali

I could teach you some :whip::twisted:
By racechick

Whip me into shape would you? :P
By darwin dali

Whip me into shape would you? :P

By racechick
I've just read a book by Julia Wurtz ( wife of Alex) all about F1 , based around a press officer for a new team Lambourgini. Julia used to be a press officer when she met Alex, so she knows her stuff. Writing .......don't bother if you want a high brow read. But it's a good holiday read. The main characters are fictional but she name drops Whitmarsh, Frank Williams, Button, Alonso, Massa....and probably a few others. She also knows the circuits. I got it pretty cheap on kindle. It's called Super ego.
By Jabberwocky
Did you know Alex Wurtz is quite the man on the move at Williams

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By sagi58

Don't go near 4 pics 1 word!!

See our F1 related articles too!