About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums


Jabberwocky wrote:They had to release the name, as it was leaked onto social media.Ahhh, the inevitable thing nowadays.

racechick wrote:This was appalling. And what do we do when we catch people who do these things? We let them go and put them in rent free accomodation for fear of compromising their human rights if they get sent back to their country of originNot at all - I'm pretty much staying out of the main issue. The only comments I'll make on that main issue are that I am appalled at the amount of sheer ignorance and closet racism / religious bigotry I've seen displayed over the past 48 hours in addition to a fundamental misunderstanding of the central issues.I'd say they give up their human rights when they are convicted of terrorism or of teaching terrorism in this country, and they're shipped out. On this issue I think we are way too soft and I think it's why a lot of people in the UK want out of Europe, because we have matters like this dictated to us by the European court of human rights. Like the guy we can't get rid of( funny name 'Fetadi' or something like that)
Sorry about the rant, but that was such a horrible unprovoked attack, disgusting.
( taking shelter now before Zurich Alan reads this)

racechick wrote:We' d be in s*** with trade if we left Europe. And a lot of big businesses might leave. But it's things like this that will be the deciding factor for a lot of people if it comes to voting.Look at the upcoming Scottish referendum - who is eligible has been altered to include anyone over 16 (rather than 18) and immigrants who wouldn't normally qualify for voting rights. So basically, most 16 year olds are still wrapped up in the Scotland v England/we hate the English 'cos their English and in England and immigrants will think old fish face is a Saint seeing as he lets them stay in his counrty and will even give them a massive council house and a good helping of social benefits just 'cos their foreign.
You're on dangerous ground when you start thinking who should and should not get the vote. We do seem to have a large proportion of population who..........no I'm going to stop before I say something really stupid there. But how do you measure inteligence. Would you say our political leaders are intelligent? And where does honesty and integrity sit in the attributes required to get a vote? And emotional intelligence? It's a minefields that one. I think we're stuck with what we've got.
bud wrote:Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.nice quote matey
- Winston Churchill

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!