FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Have a question and don't want to sift through Wiki?
Ask away!
I think the important question here is who let the dogs out?
I think the important question here is who let the dogs out?

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension sir? I clearly stated that it was me! :gonnagetit:

The old dog is still with us, but I just let him out and he did his bit of business without any intervention from me.
my two miniature schnauzers, Belle & Inky ( Mother & Daughter ) go in almost the same spot
if Belle does a wee Inky goes in the same spot, same the other way around
if one lays an egg the other will go right beside

the other three ( GSP's ) go where ever I'm not even sure if one of them even stops moving !!!
I'm sure we're not unique, here in T.O.; but, just in case:
Don't you have laws, like this:

Oh yes! doggy poo bags are the done thing!
That's why I've got ivy. Out of sight, out of mind.

DONT GO WALKING ON WB's IVY!,
my two miniature schnauzers, Belle & Inky ( Mother & Daughter ) go in almost the same spot

Schnauzer, Easter bunny, Schneaster Schnunny...

I don't recommend eating one :whip:

I don't recommend eating one :whip:

If they're hot, why not? :twisted:
You know I think dogs are the 4 legged angels of this planet, nothing can love someone unconditionally like a dog.

But why the heck do they feel the need to dry hump people? I find that extremely annoying and embarrassing. If they had a chance to hump a girl, would they? :yikes: I had a female dog during my childhood so obviously I didn't have this issue with her. But males, like friendly strays in my neighbourhood at the time...they just dry hump anyone who's friendly with them! And I ceased being friendly when my leg experienced it a couple of times from the same dog.

See our F1 related articles too!