FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By 1Lemon
Just let the team boss drive. I like his accent better than Grosjeans.

heehheheheheh

Gros Jean

Nerd Cubed?
By What's Burning?
The promo Daft Punk and Lotus did was very cool. It didn't help them to #GetLucky but it's the first time F1 has actually used a song in their promos that I actually liked.
[youtube]5NV6Rdv1a3I[/youtube]
By 1Lemon
Codemasters posted this up on their FB

By andrew
Today's the first day in what feels like ages that I've not been subjected to that song. Avoiding the play button with keep the run going. :thumbup:
By What's Burning?
WTF is going on with Lotus? They've scored a whopping 3 points since Kimi's 2nd place finish in Barcelona and granted Monaco was a bit of a misfortune, but they looked like they were a spent team in Canda, really had nothing. Perhaps they'll bounce back in Silverstone with the high speed corners and high tire wear but it's been a bit of a surprise and I hope it's not their same ol' inability to develop a car throughout the season starting to creep in.
By darwin dali
WTF is going on with Lotus? They've scored a whopping 3 points since Kimi's 2nd place finish in Barcelona and granted Monaco was a bit of a misfortune, but they looked like they were a spent team in Canda, really had nothing. Perhaps they'll bounce back in Silverstone with the high speed corners and high tire wear but it's been a bit of a surprise and I hope it's not their same ol' inability to develop a car throughout the season starting to creep in.

It'll drive Kimi to Red Bull :wink:
By What's Burning?
Careful what you ask for.
By Hammer278

I thought you were a fan of Vettel, why do you want him to piss his pants?
By andrew

That'll make one hell of a team. Vettel, Raikkonen and Newey. :thumbup:
By What's Burning?
It may actually give someone else a chance at a WDC, just like in 2010.
By 1Lemon
Di resta to replace Grosjean. I genuinely think this might happen.
By LewEngBridewell

As a side note, Force India have moved ahead of Lotus in the Fantasy F1. I already had Force India as my team, but took a gamble and snapped up Lotus while they were going cheap. I'm now seriously hoping Lotus rapidly regain ground. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Di resta to replace Grosjean. I genuinely think this might happen.

Di Resta is a Mercedes man

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2
By darwin dali

I thought you were a fan of Vettel, why do you want him to piss his pants?

Just to mess with your head :P
By NHcheese
Kimi with Vettel!? Wierd thing to imagine.

See our F1 related articles too!