FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I think congratulations to Red Bull are in order for a dominant run of success. Four years and a lot of broken records that rightfully vaulted them to the top as a constructor. They dominated F1s previous era and like the 2009 season when they finished second only to Brawn only to bounce back the following year. I think they will come back stronger than a powered up Pac Man next year. It won't be a Mercedes walk in the park and I'm looking forward to it.
Yes it would be good to see Honda get a real test from the also ran Engine makers group

And the whole field will be closer to Merc now they have an idea how to package the engine, I am sure merc were too busy winning this year to spend resources in the 2015 Hybrid - a bit like RBRs excuse for 2014, that they were too comitted to winning in 2013 while everyone else had switched over. This time round Ferrari RBR et al, gave up and started on 2015 ages ago, should be very close indeed :hooli-popcorn:
Yesterday Red Bull's run of consecutive championships came to and end. They had a respectable run of four double doubles. Although I hated the "era" it was an impressive accomplishment by the team. Hopefully Ricciardo will get a shot at proving himself and his worth as a team leader more than he already has this season.

With their slated driver pairing, I now feel comfortable rooting for them. Or maybe I wouldn't go as far as root, but at least I won't feel nauseated at the idea of them winning a championship next year. Maybe somewhere in between those two emotions.
By Murphy
Yesterday Red Bull's run of consecutive championships came to and end. They had a respectable run of four double doubles. Although I hated the "era" it was an impressive accomplishment by the team. Hopefully Ricciardo will get a shot at proving himself and his worth as a team leader more than he already has this season.

With their slated driver pairing, I now feel comfortable rooting for them. Or maybe I wouldn't go as far as root, but at least I won't feel nauseated at the idea of them winning a championship next year. Maybe somewhere in between those two emotions.

I'm kind of feeling the same. Wouldn't mind a championship-winning car from Red Bull partly to see how Daniel Ricciardo gets on. We've seen him in almost every situation apart from one where he's gunning for a championship, and I'm very curious to find out how he would handle it.
Out of all the teams out there I'd expect and prefer Redbull to give Mercedes the most pain in 2015. For a drinks company, they do the F1 job pretty damn well, their pitstops are still the best, strategy is always to look out for. If their engine was slightly stronger Lewis wouldn't have 10 wins right now fo sho.
That's very magnanimous of you LRW. I'd like to think I'd feel the same.....but I wouldn't. :twisted:
By LRW
That's very magnanimous of you LRW. I'd like to think I'd feel the same.....but I wouldn't. :twisted:

:hehe:

How about you sign up to..... "Id be happy that if Hamilton cant win next years WDC (for whatever reason), then I'd be happy to see Riccccciardo win it"

:hehe:

How about you sign up to..... "Id be happy that if Hamilton cant win next years WDC (for whatever reason), then I'd be happy to see Riccccciardo win it"

Yes I'll take that :thumbup:
Out of all the teams out there I'd expect and prefer Redbull to give Mercedes the most pain in 2015. For a drinks company, they do the F1 job pretty damn well, their pitstops are still the best, strategy is always to look out for. If their engine was slightly stronger Lewis wouldn't have 10 wins right now fo sho.

And nico would only have one or two! It's going to be harder to wrestle the WCC away from Mercedes though.

And nico would only have one or two! It's going to be harder to wrestle the WCC away from Mercedes though.

Oh...I wonder if Nico would have any wins at all since he failed to beat a Redbull thrice this year with a superior car. Wait, maybe he'd have the 1 after parking it at Monaco.

Oh...I wonder if Nico would have any wins at all since he failed to beat a Redbull thrice this year with a superior car. Wait, maybe he'd have the 1 after parking it at Monaco.

I hope he started a tradition there, everyone is gonna wanna get in on that action going forward.

See our F1 related articles too!