FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

User avatar
By geetface9
#409860
It's easy to cheer for maldonado. I'll show you

$#@! YEAH PASTOR!!!! :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If they had a reliable and competitive car pastor would be dominating grosjean's scrawny punk @$$
By LRW
#409864
geetface9 wrote:It's easy to cheer for maldonado. I'll show you

$#@! YEAH PASTOR!!!! :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If they had a reliable and competitive car pastor would be dominating grosjean's scrawny punk @$$
Hmmm. Ok Geet, Ok. :headpat:
User avatar
By geetface9
#409866
ask anybody who was here in 2012, I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is :yes::yes::yes:

Pastor will come up big next year, don't you $#@!&^ worry!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#409868
What do you define as coming up big?
By LRW
#409870
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
By CookinFlat6
#409871
geetface9 wrote:I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is
geetface9 wrote:Pastor will come up big next year
Given geets line of business, its maybe best not to dig too deeply into these statements :hehe:
User avatar
By geetface9
#409876
CookinFlat6 wrote:
geetface9 wrote:I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is
geetface9 wrote:Pastor will come up big next year
Given geets line of business, its maybe best not to dig too deeply into these statements :hehe:
:rofl: I knew there'd be no way to escape that :rofl:
User avatar
By geetface9
#409877
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
By LRW
#409878
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.
User avatar
By geetface9
#409880
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.
It'd be coming out big in that $#@! car! I'll bet $100 USD that if grosjean and pastor are teammates next year and that they have a points-worthy car that pastor will smoke grosjean
By LRW
#409891
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.
It'd be coming out big in that $#@! car! I'll bet $100 USD that if grosjean and pastor are teammates next year and that they have a points-worthy car that pastor will smoke grosjean
But if its points worthy or not, surely if he is good, he will beat grosjean, as its the same machinery?

Last offer - I bet $100USD that next year (if team mates) grosjean will finish ahead of Maldonado in the WDC.
User avatar
By geetface9
#409993
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LRW wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:What do you define as coming up big?
Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.
It'd be coming out big in that $#@! car! I'll bet $100 USD that if grosjean and pastor are teammates next year and that they have a points-worthy car that pastor will smoke grosjean
But if its points worthy or not, surely if he is good, he will beat grosjean, as its the same machinery?

Last offer - I bet $100USD that next year (if team mates) grosjean will finish ahead of Maldonado in the WDC.
The main reason I say points worthy is because even tho grosjean has a handful of points it's kind of down to luck that his car wasn't exploding like it does every other weekend :rofl: so I just don't see it as being able to provide a representative sample of results because both drivers are lucky if the thing doesn't break down so far this season.

I'll take that bet :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  • 1
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!