FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Jamie
:rolleyes:

Now, i was thinking this weekend. Not long ago i was fighting with how good Fernando is and Bud said Massa is better due to being constant and he was 1st....Nico? Despite what people say, the figures are there. 2nd? a dark horse? I really have changed my mind on him. He is doing good, brilliant i might even have to say!! Despite opinion and so forth the facts and figures are there and he could even win this year i really think we should look a little more at him.....
By QKS
You're right. :yes: Rosberg has the potential. But what he needs, it the car to get a bit better. Hopefully soon enough!
By Hansy
What's with the "Hmmm <driver>" threads?

Anyway. Rosberg. Trouncing his teammates yet again. :hehe: You really should wonder, maybe Nakajima wasn't THAT bad.
Have to say I was impressed with Rosberg again yesterday. I don't think that Mercedes looks like a particularly fast or well handling car, certainly not in comparison to the McLaren, Red Bull or Ferrari cars, and yet he manages another solid podium. When I saw Alonso catching him with a few laps to go and then close right up on the back of his car I thought he would probably drop back a bit, but he managed to find something extra to keep Alonso behind.

Now a 40 point gap between him and Schumi which would have still been a 17 point gap under the old points system.
By The Oz
Rosberg (and Schumi) have a big upgrade for Barca so they'll have a good car now like Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren. With the Ferrari's who may have engine issues, Red Bull may have reliability issues and if Mclaren have some bad luck Rosberg will be looking VERY good for the title with his car new and improved Mercedes. Could get alot of money if you put a loose $100 on him now
By Jamie
Rosberg (and Schumi) have a big upgrade for Barca so they'll have a good car now like Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren. With the Ferrari's who may have engine issues, Red Bull may have reliability issues and if Mclaren have some bad luck Rosberg will be looking VERY good for the title with his car new and improved Mercedes. Could get alot of money if you put a loose $100 on him now

I feel very confident for him, he's doing awesome!!
By headless
Rosberg (and Schumi) have a big upgrade for Barca so they'll have a good car now likeFerrari, Red Bull, McLaren. With the Ferrari's who may have engine issues, Red Bull may have reliability issues and if Mclaren have some bad luck Rosberg will be looking VERY good for the title with his car new and improved Mercedes. Could get alot of money if you put a loose $100 on him now

Who will also have BIG updates
By QKS
Who will also have BIG updates

I belive all the teams are going to have BIG updates. The question is the updates are going to work as expected... :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!