FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

If Nico gets a really good drive, then I wouldn't bet against him consistently churning out podiums and getting a title out of it. He's the sort of unspectacular driver that can just plod along through a season without doing anything that amazing, and end up with 70 points (in the old system, I can't be bothered to translate that into new points).

He's a lot like Massa in that respect. Solid points, no World Champion.

Ding, Ding :thumbup:
In a recent poll of 13 to 18 year girls, Nico beat Shumi in the Who is "cuter" category. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No contest really.
In a recent poll of 13 to 18 year girls, Nico beat Shumi in the Who is "cuter" category. :P

Maybe some of them were 13 to 18 year old boys and thought Rosberg was a girl. :P
I just hope schumacher can survive the year without bringing embarassement to himself

What embarassment? He is still a 7 time WDC who holds most of F1's records so he has nothing to prove factually, statistically or to himself :wink: .

Wishing Nico the best though :thumbup: ,
tex

That may be so but people have a habit of only remembering yesterday,meaning your last race. Yes he holds all those records and i can't see them being broken in the near future,they really are that great but having a failed attempt(he hasn't failed yet because it's still early days) at a comeback will not looked good on a fantastic career sheet.

Let face it, he will never been the same driver he used to be. Nico who is a very good driver(ask lewis ,he was his team mate for a while) has out driven him at every turn,many more races and it begins to look embarrassing.

Soon the question will be asked on whether he should of stayed retire. :nono:

:yawn::imwithstupid::wavey-finger:

Lol .. :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!