FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Jabberwocky
Autosport has a "is he ready for F1" type of story up. It seems he is fast enough

Sent using NCC-1701
By LiamCatterson
I just worry he won't be fast enough for the F1 category and if so, I'll be proud of him. I just think that when he turns 17 and is able to drive for the F1 season, it might cause some problems. When I was 16, I was doing exams and preparing for college...
By geetface9
seems so young............................................................$#@! it i'm just jealous I guess. was worried about a stupid $#@!*^& history exam or something else at 17. What a waste.

My thoughts exactly.

:bs: No ones beaten me in any racing games/go kart heats so far. I deserve a shot at F1.

(Some sarcasm intended)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If I knew anybody on my continent that played racing games I'd beat them too :twisted::twisted::twisted: If this counts for anything, I was in the top 5 of the american players on the online leaderboards for DiRT. Only the gravel stages though. Tarmac was not my specialty or concern to be honest :P Only two other american guys consistently beat me and their user names were DAFbugsbunny and ironarms33. Funny I remember that from six years ago :rofl: I totally gave a $#@!!!!!
By LiamCatterson
seems so young............................................................$#@! it i'm just jealous I guess. was worried about a stupid $#@!*^& history exam or something else at 17. What a waste.

My thoughts exactly.

:bs: No ones beaten me in any racing games/go kart heats so far. I deserve a shot at F1.

(Some sarcasm intended)

I deserve to be in F1. Though I haven't been online for F1 in like forever because you'll always get some stupid S.O.B crashing you off at turn one on any race because they are....the less said the better. Don't make me rant
By geetface9
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I always wanted to join one of those online communities where they hold qualifying sessions and races at specified times and anyone who is a 'first lap nutcase' is not allowed to race with them. I haven't the time or inclination though because I work weird hours
By LiamCatterson
:thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup:

I always wanted to join one of those online communities where they hold qualifying sessions and races at specified times and anyone who is a 'first lap nutcase' is not allowed to race with them. I haven't the time or inclination though because I work weird hours

Same here. I was always meaning to but then I would realise, where is the time for that for me...I'd like too but that being said, I guess I would probably be the Max Chilton of the communities :hehe:
By geetface9
:rofl: I would have been playing on xbox 360 and those don't have any wheels with force feedback on the pedals so I'd be in the handicapped league with TC and ABS. I tried and tried for hours to play without TC and ABS but with no force feedback it was just too frustrating. If only I had the ps3 with a logitech wheel.
By LiamCatterson
:rofl: I would have been playing on xbox 360 and those don't have any wheels with force feedback on the pedals so I'd be in the handicapped league with TC and ABS. I tried and tried for hours to play without TC and ABS but with no force feedback it was just too frustrating. If only I had the ps3 with a logitech wheel.

Yeah I remember getting a steer controller for my birthday and after several thousand times turning everything off, it was still like driving on a wet track with dry tyres. Though it doesn't help that it was one of those cheap ones.
By Hammer278
I remember EA Sports' F1 2000 had a major glitch, with TC turned on in assist the car still had a tendency to just spin coming out of a corner. At random....probably happened 10-15 times in a race without warning.

Which made me literally sweat.....testing the gas quickly coming out of every corner, until the race ended. That game actually gave me 'stress'. :hehe:
By Roth
This is one reason you can't take RB's threats to quit F1 seriously. The young driver programme and the poaching of Verstappen means they think they're in it for the long haul. Seriously though I have underwear older than this guy.
By Hammer278
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA......

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Looks like a dude who has had more than his share of bullying in school.
By geetface9
This is one reason you can't take RB's threats to quit F1 seriously. The young driver programme and the poaching of Verstappen means they think they're in it for the long haul. Seriously though I have underwear older than this guy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA......

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Looks like a dude who has had more than his share of bullying in school.

LMFAO!! He'll have the last laugh when he's making a few hundred thousand a year at age 17 tho.....f*** my life...

See our F1 related articles too!