FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1395098646504.jpg[/attachment]

Sent using NCC-1701
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I just had a quick tally if Jan was on the new system he would of scored 19 points in his career.

If we where still on the old system it would of been Kevin 8 - 1 Jan

Sent using NCC-1701
I'm tired discussing what Jenson did, I think we should be discussing what Mag did! The kid performed fantastically in his debut GP, and the hype is justified. One race, yes, but I do trust Ron's judgement and he wanted him (at the expense of Perez) for a reason!
:yes::clap: I'm loving watching Kevin.
Shame about his name. :hehe: I wonder if his dad knew that it's a bit of a boring name?maybe it's not in Denmark.
:yes: :clap: I'm loving watching Kevin.
Shame about his name. :hehe: I wonder if his dad knew that it's a bit of a boring name?maybe it's not in Denmark.

We've had this discussion about names before, cool names always come second in championships.
I'd rather have a boring name with serious talent to boot rather than a fitting name (Scott Speed) with mediocre talent.
Gotta agree with that!
I'd rather have a boring name with serious talent to boot rather than a fitting name (Scott Speed) with mediocre talent.

Will Power

Sent using NCC-1701
Max Power

[youtube]0GvVbIhKh-M[/youtube]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Jamie Wincup.
I'm sure we've been here before!
I'm really pleased for Kev (as he likes to be called) I think he drove a stellar race, couple that with a solid qualifying and he really was faultless all weekend :clap:
I hope he can keep up the momentum as MacLaren really need some good news and some good results.
Being a MacLaren fan has aged me 3 times as much over the past few years but I feel a spring in my step now :cloud9:
Shame the MACLAREN fans spent so much time complaining that McLaren fans were complaining about the team.

MACLAREN fans must have received a new and special big MAC from the team. Actually I am not even sure who this MACLAREN team is anyway

See our F1 related articles too!