FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

He is doing an amazing job of late.

However if I was Horner I would be questioning why he has not always been like this.

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2
By NHcheese
Maybe he's just got a slightly better car, no doubt he is showin' more promise than Kimi, he is qualifying close to Kimi and can go further in a Red Bull as he is young.
By Big Azza
I think he has been doing a good job, but surely Vergne's knack for scoring more points in a season would have to account for something, or are STR too low in the order that points classification isn't really a good indicator as the drivers mostly benefit from luck?
By LewEngBridewell
Shame to see him drop away from the points in Germany, after such a good qualifying.
By What's Burning?
If we're to believe the rumors a congratulations has to go out to Daniel Ricciado, may he make a big splash at Red Bull. :thumbup: I suspect this thread will grow quite a bit over the remainder of this year.
By Jabberwocky
As I said before I would be worried that his up turn in showing the goods only when it mattered

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By What's Burning?
As I said before I would be worried that his up turn in showing the goods only when it mattered

A la Perez?
By myownalias
I think Ricciardo is a solid driver and will suit Red Bull, someone who will bring home solid points while not challenging Golden Boy!
By Jabberwocky

A la Perez?

Yes, sort of. But perez last year just seem to aim for other cars after he got signed by mclaren

By What's Burning?

A la Perez?

Yes, sort of. But perez last year just seem to aim for other cars after he got signed by mclaren

Let's see if it's contagious. :hehe:
By What's Burning?
He might have orders to aim for Mercs

that's why both Nico and Lewis have yellow helmets, it adds to the confusion.

See our F1 related articles too!