FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By 1Lemon
The team said they couldn't work out why Paul crashed in Singapore as he did exactly what he did for several laps, but the wheels just locked up and span him, although I admit he does need to start getting some good results again; but that FI looks like a right handful.
By What's Burning?
In the fantasy league Paul is the least valued driver at the moment and I can't afford to dump him.
By LRW
In the fantasy league Paul is the least valued driver at the moment and I can't afford to dump him.

snap
By sagi58

I had just enough to trade him in for Hulkenburg!!
Mind you, my "backing" ends up being the kiss of death... :(
By Hammer278
Di Resta, Massa, Button out....will be sweet. Too bad Webber is confirmed out though.
By sagi58
Hope this season was the last of him in F1...

Yeah, well, it doesn't make much of a difference in my "managing" capabilities...
I think next year, I should concentrate on getting a good engine / chassis...

:banghead:
By sagi58
(( p.s. please, don't tell me I sound like Domenicali!! :eek: ))
By racechick
It seems Di Resta is being replaced by James calado in FP1 on Friday because Paul is reportedly ill. But Andrew Benson said he looked fine when he spoke to the media at 2 pm. So what's going on there then? Trying out James to replace Paul?

Oh suspicious me! ( and Benson! :hehe: ) sounds like it could be Dehli Bellly.
By 1Lemon
Reports are emerging from the paddock in India that Paul di Resta will be replaced tomorrow James Colado due to him feeling unwell.

However, a BBC employee observes, “Di Resta looked and sounded fine when he spoke to the media at 2pm in Noida”.

UPDATE: Apparently Di Resta will drive in FP2??????

Exceptional illness management….
By zurich_allan
Excellent two last races from di Resta. Today especially he did a really good job to hold off Hamilton for about 7 consecutive laps that Hamilton was in DRS range for. Don't know how many of you picked up that he changed his driving style for those laps to go slower into the corners (and thus also force the car behind to slow) to allow for quicker acceleration out while the car behind was still slow, and thus open enough of a gap on the straights to avoid the following car getting close enough to overtake under DRS. Very intelligent driving.
By racechick
Yes credit to Paul, he drove well today.
By LewEngBridewell
Yup, good to see him back in the points. :)
By 1Lemon
That's the kinda driving that I'm used to seeing Paul do in DTM. He's not a reactive driver like Hamilton or Alonso, but a technical smart driver, which you need to be to hold off Hamilton in a faster car with newer tyres.

See our F1 related articles too!