FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By f1ea
Lol
It is the wrong thread hehe
How'd this end up in here???

Anyways... Vettel was a country mile ahead in the end. But there were moments when Button was at least as close as Lew is today to Alonso. Soooo... Why not help?

To make it relevant, Perez did a very good job moving to Mc. He's got strong financial backing... Looks like he's got a very leveled head.

I think Mclaren are going to be pulling off some crazy strategies next yr. :yes:
By racechick
One last comment then its over to Perez!!!
Why not help? because he was nowhere near close at the end of the season, there were periods when Lewis was leading as well. I only think help should come at the end of the season when one is pretty much out and the other has a chance, otherwise its a one/ two situation which Im against.

And now to Perez. He does indeed bring money, and thats something Id forgotten about when he was first announced. So I think thats a good move by Mclaren.
Regarding crazy stratgegies, I know its Perez...but its also McLaren! They can barely get right ordinary strategies never mind crazy ones!! (though Spain was the exception!....having initially cocked up the opportunity for a win of course)
By Hammer278
Funny to see you having a proper go at McLaren in that way now Hammer, when i have seen you slate Mercedes for costing Raikkonen the title in 2005. What's changed? (rhetorical question!) :twisted:

Mercedes engines have changed! They've been the best engines the past few seasons now.

Shame about the chassis.

Shame that McLaren manage to lose Championships as a team even with the best engines and chassis.
By racechick
Funny to see you having a proper go at McLaren in that way now Hammer, when i have seen you slate Mercedes for costing Raikkonen the title in 2005. What's changed? (rhetorical question!) :twisted:

Mercedes engines have changed! They've been the best engines the past few seasons now.

Shame about the chassis.

Shame that McLaren manage to lose Championships as a team even with the best engines and chassis.

And driver! :thumbup:

Oh not any more :twisted:
By LewEngBridewell

Shame about the chassis.

I get the feeling this is a distinctly eroded thoroughfare. I'll let Elmo take over from here, singing "round and round in circles".

[youtube]Fli3on6mXGc[/youtube]
By Hammer278

I get the feeling this is a distinctly eroded thoroughfare. I'll let Elmo take over from here, singing "round and round in circles".

In other words, stumped. Thank you for playing, might want to have a think before taking another cheap shot at my favourite team. Since BMW left at least.:D
By andrew

Shame about the chassis.

I think we're seeing the startings of a beautiful relationship between Racechik and F1ea. The are spending more and more time together in the forum.
[youtube]Syt8qQUbzVc[/youtube]
By f1ea
Racechick is cool by me. We go waay back hehehe

A liiiiiiittle bit to subjective and gets swept away easily; and pays attention to Massa's feelings and Whitmarh's romances... hehe but other than that. She's cool. I'd watch a race with her at a bar :D

My wife likes Alguersuari because he's cute....
By racechick
Racechick is cool by me. We go waay back hehehe

A liiiiiiittle bit to subjective and gets swept away easily; and pays attention to Massa's feelings and Whitmarh's romances... hehe but other than that. She's cool. I'd watch a race with her at a bar :D

My wife likes Alguersuari because he's cute....

:thumbup::D

Where did that come from Andrew?? In the middle of the Perez thread?
By Hammer278
I wonder what all the Lewis fans will say when Perez is the 2013 WDC?

Nothing much...I think it's time for Lewis to get out of this team anyway, but I will admit I'd be very surprised that McLaren managed to actually win another WDC...they won 1 in 2008, maybe in another 13 years they might salvage another one.
By LRW
I wonder what all the Lewis fans will say when Perez is the 2013 WDC?

"Well done Perez" or "Im so glad NoGrip didnt win it"
By Jabberwocky
Whatever you have to think of McLaren, you have to admit they are always there or there about with the car.

See our F1 related articles too!