FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

We never know which Perez will show up on Sunday, undoubtably he can be fast but it's clear that he, like others on the grid has a very tight operating window, outside if which he's very inefficient.

True, although he's been hampered more by car failures and two crashes. One of which was a clear racing incident in monaco with button, and the other was his fault but I still hold massa equally responsible.

Here's to hoping perez is back on form this weekend before the break :drink::drink::drink:
Looking forward to an epic drive from perez tomorrow. Commentators were saying that force india has had a bad weekend but when I think about it looking back, the force indias are consistently lackluster in the practice sessions and somewhat in qualifying but manage to do well in the races for the most part. Imagine how many more points they'd have if it weren't for reliability issues for perez and racing incidents
Glad to see perez outqualified hulkenberg but was really bummed that 13th was all he could manage. Honestly I see a top 5 finish for him tomorrow, if not a podium
Ok result from sergio today. I was expecting a lot more from each of the force indias with the mercedes powerplant. disappointed that perez wasn't able to be in that epic fight for 5th place
BIG BALLS SERGIO!!!

Loved it, aggressive and a big finger to his ex "team leader" at least thrice on track, WELL DONE!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
BIG BALLS SERGIO!!!

Loved it, aggressive and a big finger to his ex "team leader" at least thrice on track, WELL DONE!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:clap::clap::clap: he almost had magnussen a few times too! I would have loved that!!
Yes great stuff from Perez!! He's a little fighter, doesn't give up. I like Perez.
This of course was the same venue at which he scored one of his memorable podiums for the Sauber team a couple of years back. :)

Perez just keeps rollin hard!! He'd be about even with hulkenberg in the points if he didn't have a couple of car failures earlier in the season, and he'd be way ahead if he hadn't had car failures AND crashes. Hulkenberg is just lame to me now. He may get decent points but he doesn't have any of the raciness that perez has and he's just boring. Hulk is seeming more and more overrated to me as this season continues. I think bigger teams see that. Perez is the man!!
I must agree with that, Hulk always came across as a good driver but for some reason I don't see the X factor in him which would make him stand out. Who knows, he could be the next Nick Heidfeld, ultra reliable and fast...just not superstar level.

Sergio is cool, and I like his fire when he's in the car....I bet he's all out to beat McLaren in the standings. Maybe send a post card to his previous 'team leader' with a big 'F U' on it. :twisted:
BBC are confirming that Perez will stay at Force India.

See our F1 related articles too!