:whip::whip::whip::whip:
By Jabberwocky
Extremely witty stuff from Jabber, but not full marks

For full marks he should have said 'must have misted it, not must of'

:painedkneejerkuncontrollablepedantism:

Their, there, keep you're nickers on

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By CookinFlat6
Whitmarshs cluelessness knows no bounds. Now he is apparently trying to get Sergio a seat

"At the time (of the decision) Williams had a seat, but that has now gone, but there is a Lotus seat, and one at Sauber, Force India, Caterham and Marussia.

"So there is no seat closed to him and we can have no accusations we made the decision too late. I have rung Force India and I have rung Lotus. They both do a good job and I have recommended him because he deserves to be in Formula One."

We can have no accusations we dicked Sergio around

"If you go up and down the pit lane and speak to the knowledgeable people they will say Kevin is the most exciting young driver not in F1. Now I went up and down the pit lane (to speak to people about a deal for Magnussen) and no one wanted to do it, so we went for it.

Ok so I spoke to these teams about Mag and they didn't take him, and now they will take Sergio after we told the world Mag was better. Because I am recommending him

What a complete joker
By Hammer278
He didn't harm his CV today...a tenth slower in a McLaren than Lewis and Fonzo. Top job.
By CookinFlat6
He has outqualified Jenson prety much every race recently, equal on quali I believe. He is improving as the year goes on, lets see what he does in the race but I hope he does well for all the Mexicans and attracts the eye of a sponsor and team for next year.
By racechick
I really don't know what else they could ask of him? If they're measuring him against Jenson then what more can he do? He's shown stronger and stronger as the year has gone on. He's new to the team, is less experienced but has often out qualified the more experienced driver and out raced him. Only bad luck and a couple of misjudged moves have put him behind in points.
By CookinFlat6
Also being told to be more aggressive and use his shoulders more as well as holding position behind :duckie: and getting the dodgy plan b strategy a couple of times

Yet he is only a couple of 5th places away from the 15 year veteran WDC who McLaren (with history including Senna, Prost and Lewis) consider peerless

:banghead::banghead:
By bud
If I was running McLaren I would have dropped Button kept Perez, bring up Magnussen and build a young driver pairing that can only get stronger coinciding with a new era in the team. Would have been an exciting fresh new beginning for McLaren.
By Hammer278
If I was running McLaren I would have dropped Button kept Perez, bring up Magnussen and build a young driver pairing that can only get stronger coinciding with a new era in the team. Would have been an exciting fresh new beginning for McLaren.

Goddamn it, bud for McLaren TP please. :whip:
By racechick

:clap::clap::clap: absolutely! That was the way forward! and with a year to settle it before Honda come in.
By LewEngBridewell

Goddamn it, bud for McLaren TP please. :whip:

I would endorse that :yes:
By Jabberwocky
It is almost like offering up your ex girlfriend to someone. "Yeah it did not work out for us, but I am sure Checoette is just what you need! "

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By racechick
Except it could have worked out for them if they'd seriously given him a fair chance. Now they've just damaged his reputation and dumped him somewhat unfairly.

See our F1 related articles too!