FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
I like Perez...BUT HIM GOING TO MCLAREN??!?! :banghead:

The scuderia said he wasn't experienced enough for them. Anyway, anyone get a whif of what the reported contract is? I wonder if they offered him the same as they offered Lewis the first time around.
By killem2
I'm having a hard time figuring out who I wanna support next season...Jenson or Perez?

why do you have to choose?
By oaba09
I'm having a hard time figuring out who I wanna support next season...Jenson or Perez?

why do you have to choose?

One one driver can win the WDC...Besides, it's more fun when you're supporting one driver....
By Frontrunner
Things have worked out so well Perez, got the potential of being a very good driver, good luck to him
By myownalias
Anyway, anyone get a whif of what the reported contract is? I wonder if they offered him the same as they offered Lewis the first time around.

I doubt that McLaren would have offered that sort of money to Perez, if they offered $2m a year, Perez would bite their hand off, he is only getting $500k from Sauber!
By LewEngBridewell
And Perez only 22. :D

Same age as me! 8-)

As per, I'll be supporting both.
By Hammer278

Undoubtedly Perez for me, he's going to win in the battle anyway.
By Nin-Chin

Agreed
By andrew
And Perez only 22. :D

Same age as me! 8-)

Bloody kids! :irked:

As per, I'll be supporting both.

Support neither, problem solved. :D
By myownalias

Gee, that's a surprise? You'd pick Karthikeyan over Button if they were team mates! :yikes:
By Hammer278

Gee, that's a surprise? You'd pick Karthikeyan over Button if they were team mates! :yikes:

No...I'd pick Button but yes I'd be hoping Karthikeyan would give him a hard time, which he won't. :hehe:

In this case however, for me it's no question. As you know MOA, nothing personal between us, but the one thing we can never agree on is Jenson Button and we both have our reasons! :twisted:
By myownalias
In this case however, for me it's no question. As you know MOA, nothing personal between us, but the one thing we can never agree on is Jenson Button and we both have our reasons! :twisted:

We'll find out next season, but I believe Button and Perez' driving styles are more compatible because they are both smooth drivers, hence why Perez can make his tyres last longer, so the car should suit both drivers, unlike the Button/Hamilton partnership! There is also the possibility that Perez may not live upto the hype in a top car, unlikely but it's a possibility!
By darwin dali

We'll find out next season, but I believe Button and Perez' driving styles are more compatible because they are both smooth drivers, hence why Perez can make his tyres last longer, so the car should suit both drivers, unlike the Button/Hamilton partnership! There is also the possibility that Perez may not live upto the hype in a top car, unlikely but it's a possibility!

Or he might drive JB's pants off...

See our F1 related articles too!