I LOVE dancing to that track Lew. Just been dancing round the kitchen :rofl:
By andrew

I like this ^^ guy's ^^ style.

[youtube]7s7xVwudjUw[/youtube]

Couldn't post something decent could you? :irked:
By LewEngBridewell
I LOVE dancing to that track Lew. Just been dancing round the kitchen :rofl:

I aim to please :D
Sad to see him loosing his seat. Was looking forward to seeing him do well in F1, but he hasn't faired very well. He can be a quick at times, has potential to qualify mid-pack. But has been outperformed by his teammate most of the season.

Hate to see him go, but seems like even the drivers in the lower ranking teams avoid more trouble than he does.

I am the same age as him, so I been keen to give him a chance. What do you guys think? I am a Ham fan, but I do also like Perez (I think he has alot of potential at mclaren) , Kobayashi (when he drives well with no issues).

I think Bruno just didn't get the proper nurturing in his early life/childhood, being that he was held back from racing, that few years hurt in today's F1 where early youth is more valued with team interest.
He seems to be talking as if he has decided what to do, but also that F1 is over for him. Well that is what I got from his press release.

Maybe he is just being realistic? - and not clutching a straws to get a seat, like some drivers do to embarrassing levels (Im looking at you Barrichello).

But then again, if he is giving up so easily, maybe that shows a lack of hunger, which may be a key factor in why he hasn't performed so well, and has been dropped by Williams...?

I see I've not really helped at all with this post.

EDIT: Is Senna a Merit Driver or a Sponsor-Backed Driver......?
I really wanted to see Senna do well. So, when he was given the Lotus opportunity last season and then the seat with Williams, I was very pleased. But it's true to say that he really hasn't performed as we'd all hoped.

And Maldonado, while at times reckless, is much, much faster.
I like him. He's not done as well as I hoped. I still like him. Maybe Caterham alongside Pic?
The problem with Senna is that he's just plain underperformed, not just by not meeting the high expectations (not his fault) but he's been beaten by every team mate he's had.

Look at Perez for example, same amount of time roughly in F1 yet he's got a McLaren seat next year, and Seana will be lucky to have a seat anywhere on the grid. In the sport first and foremost, if you're not beating your team mate on raw pace and performance not just points, you're not progressing.

See our F1 related articles too!