FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Denthúl
I feel sad for Grosjean. Lotus are likely to not be that competitive next year. They needed third. Grosjean needs a better team.

If he keeps driving the way he is now (hard and fair) he will get one.

You say that, but just look at Hülkenberg...
By operaman
I feel sad for Grosjean. Lotus are likely to not be that competitive next year. They needed third. Grosjean needs a better team.

If he keeps driving the way he is now (hard and fair) he will get one.

You say that, but just look at Hülkenberg...

But Grosjean comes with at least some money, which probably help get him the ride he needs. Good point D, but we can hope for both of them.
By NHcheese
The thing is, what team? If Lotus had enough money to get a great car next year. It will be a perfect seat for him and Hulk.
By 1Lemon
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES, GENTELMEN and DD. I present to you all one of the 7 wonders of the world!

A truly unique experience.

A once in a life time showing

It's....................................

.... Romain Grosjean from the 1970s!!!!

By NHcheese
Dun Dun DUUUUUUN!! Theif! Arrest Him!
By sagi58
Cool!!

I like that the drivers can incorporate their numbers into their helmet design/graphics!!
By sagi58
Try pronouncing it "Roomain"!!
Turning your head sideways, also helps!! :thumbup:
I think we're going to to through a rough patch of dumb ways F1 drivers integrate their number into their names.
By LRW
:yes:
I think we're going to to through a rough patch of dumb ways F1 drivers integrate their number into their names.

H4milt4n...?

Or H44milton.
:yes:

H4milt4n...?

Or H44milton.

...and being told it's good!

See our F1 related articles too!