FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By andrew
Harsh. His driving hasn't been particularly bad this season.

Not really. Ok he's had a couple half decent races but he's still normally only a baw hair away from wiping out half the grid.
By Jabberwocky
I thought he did well today. From memory he seems to have matured a lot this year

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By LewEngBridewell
I thought he did well today. From memory he seems to have matured a lot this year

:yes:

And the team were urging him on to pass Kimi :hehe:
By operaman
Good work from the "Swiss Frenchman" today, he is gradually rounding into a potential race winner. Sir Jackie seems to have been a positive influence on the boy. :clap:
By Denthúl
I know it was mentioned in the coverage on Sunday, but I'd just like to point out again that Grosjean has scored more points than any driver except for Vettel in the last five races, with his results being 3, 3, 3, 4, 2. That's pretty impressive stuff for a guy who people wanted booted from F1 last season. :)
By LRW
I know it was mentioned in the coverage on Sunday, but I'd just like to point out again that Grosjean has scored more points than any driver except for Vettel in the last five races, with his results being 3, 3, 3, 4, 2. That's pretty impressive stuff for a guy who people wanted booted from F1 last season. :)

Maybe Maldonado will do the same next year...??
By Hammer278
Yeah he's definitely pulled his socks up and driving like an ace, no doubt about it. Exceeded everyone's expectations by repaying Lotus' faith. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Apparently one of the Lotus engineers said the turning point for Romain was when he became a dad. Since then his whole attitude changed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By What's Burning?
Apparently one of the Lotus engineers said the turning point for Romain was when he became a dad. Since then his whole attitude changed

Maldonado needs a litter.
By Hammer278

Maldonado needs a litter.

Future mini-maldos:

By NHcheese
I feel sad for Grosjean. Lotus are likely to not be that competitive next year. They needed third. Grosjean needs a better team.
By operaman
I feel sad for Grosjean. Lotus are likely to not be that competitive next year. They needed third. Grosjean needs a better team.

If he keeps driving the way he is now (hard and fair) he will get one.

See our F1 related articles too!