FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

It's always infuriating when a sniper is taking aim at the target...and his gun fails everytime before he takes a shot. :hehe:
What happened to maldonado? NBCSN didn't show sh1t

Typical Lotus unreliability... he had exhaust issues.

ah thank you! Blah...the guy hasn't had a chance to show why he's third best on the grid behind alonso and rosberg :P

Theres been a few occasions where hes shown what hes capable of when not hampered with unreliability.

Few being the operative word.
What happened to maldonado? NBCSN didn't show sh1t

Typical Lotus unreliability... he had exhaust issues.

ah thank you! Blah...the guy hasn't had a chance to show why he's third best on the grid behind alonso and rosberg :P

Theres been a few occasions where hes shown what hes capable of when not hampered with unreliability.

Few being the operative word.

I actually meant to write 'more than a few'
Maldonado has such a deficit that he's now carrier over penalties from two Races, he'll start ten spots back in Austin. So that's like 28th on the grid?
Talk about being on a roll in amassing penalties.
Congratulations to Maldonado, all of the prescision of a 16 Lbs sledgehammer to come in with his first point of the season! :clap:
Finally, for the third time in his four-year F1 career, Pastor Maldonado ended the season with the most penalties of any driver (including those given for component changes.)
Finally, for the third time in his four-year F1 career, Pastor Maldonado ended the season with the most penalties of any driver (including those given for component changes.)

Well you can't accuse him of not hitting the record books. :hehe:
I think special award needs to be given to Maldonado.

"dumb arse move of the season". The move being From Williams to Lotus.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was very adamant about not staying at Williams.
By LRW
I think special award needs to be given to Maldonado.

"dumb arse move of the season". The move being From Williams to Lotus.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was very adamant about not staying at Williams.

How things changed - who remembers this after his first, and only, win.....

I would, without doubt, stay there a while, a year at least, before leaving Williams I would like to win the Championship with them.

I would give the opportunity for this great team, that gave me the opportunity to get into F1 for the first time, to win a world championship.

Bless.

See our F1 related articles too!