FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By zurich_allan
You mean crashing in a wall for his team mate? Nah he's too selish! Not sure he can be tamed, I think he has a psychological flaw.

I think he means Piquet Snr and his amateur kung-fu on Salazar... :D
With Maldonado winning races and now starting to get some good pace in the car, it could seem like he is helping Williams bring in some all important points after their abysmal last season he has also helped Williams in bringing in huge bucket loads of cash due to being a paid driver. But I think he is doing more harm than good, sure it's fine to bring in lots of cash, but then he wrecks the car every few races, costing the team as a whole god knows how much, he has probably cost them more than what he is bringing in.

Also that man is just plain ol' dangerous, and Williams should really consider dropping Senna, the man who has achieved nothing since being in F1.
By andrew
You mean crashing in a wall for his team mate? Nah he's too selish! Not sure he can be tamed, I think he has a psychological flaw.

In deed I mean old man Piquet - at Hockenheim in 1982. You knows you F1 history good Sir! :D
By zurich_allan

In deed I mean old man Piquet - at Hockenheim in 1982. You knows you F1 history good Sir! :D

I think it left an imprint on my mind - one of the funniest things I've ever seen! :)
By 1Lemon
Can this be merged with the existing Maldonado thread?

Sorry about that, I did not see this thread due to my own personal stupidity.
By andrew
I think it left an imprint on my mind - one of the funniest things I've ever seen! :)

It's a moment of F1 history.

Can this be merged with the existing Maldonado thread?

Sorry about that, I did not see this thread due to my own personal stupidity.

Personal stupidity? You'll fit in well here! :thumbup:
By 1Lemon
I wonder what's going on with Senna though, he's quite a way behind.

:yes:

He needs to shake a leg. :whip:

Yeah and if preferable, his right foot, to go a little faster.
By LewEngBridewell

:yes:

He needs to shake a leg. :whip:

Yeah and if preferable, his right foot, to go a little faster.

BAM!!!! :whip::whip::whip:

He seemed pretty good at the start of the year though... doesn't seem to have all cylinders on the go at the moment... :confused:

Maybe he just isn't very good; just because he carries the famous Senna name doesn't make him a great driver; he has been disappointing in what is a half decent car!

Maybe he just isn't very good; just because he carries the famous Senna name doesn't make him a great driver; he has been disappointing in what is a half decent car!

Can you imagine if he did in Interlagos what Maldonado did in Spain? You'd be able to hear the crowd here in the UK! :eek:

Can you imagine if he did in Interlagos what Maldonado did in Spain? You'd be able to hear the crowd here in the UK! :eek:

Doubt it'll happen; the gulf between Maldonado and Senna is huge; everyone is slating Jenson for his poor performances, but no-one has batted an eyelid to Senna's woes!

See our F1 related articles too!