FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
You could say what would one of the top three drivers do in that Williams. It'd have a bunch more points than its got now.

could say the same about both webber and vettel in the rb6 in 2010 :wink:
By LewEngBridewell
What?? WHAT???? Was someone trying to correct me on GRAMMAR???? :yikes::yikes::handbag:

:hehe::wink::wink:
By cheekybru
I am sure that all the stewards including Mika Salo know the rules inside and out and have a lot more info than the rest of us.

Personally I think it was a racing incident.

Track safety also caused it to happen. If off track was grass or a gravel patch. Maldonado would not of been anywhere near the side of Lewis

Exactly, it kills me to see these massive run off areas where drivers know they can break too late and get away with it, if that had been a gravel patch pastor would never have breaked that late as he would have known her was going off, you see the same on every corner with tarmac run off areas, the drivers push harder than they normally would becasuse they know it will cos them very little time if they miss the breaking point.

But yeh anyone saying "racing incident" dosnt understand racing, you cant go off the track and then rust turn into someone to get back on, and the day where lewis yeilds rather than fights is the day ill stop supporting him
By racechick
:yes::yes:

My least favourite Lewis is the one we saw briefly last year at the height of his troubles and criticism from others. The Lewis who was lackluster and submissive. Thats not the real Lewis.
By cheekybru
Oh and people that are complaining about his F1 actions, without even mentioning the MARSHAL THAT HE HIT AND SERIOUSLY INJURED WHEN HE DIDNT SLOW FOR DOUBLE WAVED YELLOWS

:director: YOUR A :censored: PASTOR! :director:
By elfinitty
I could just go with the critics of the collision.But I'll just tell how I like this fact:Mal means stupid in spoken Turkish even before this incident when I saw MAL on the screen that was the thing came in my mind.When he was too dangerous we'd say:''Umm do you know how Mal is doing?'' From now on I'll remember this even more. :hehe:

Still I don't think it was 100% his fault but mostly
By LRW
I can't wait to see him kick some @$$ in singapore in a few months :twisted:

I cant wait for him to smash into Webber on his penultimate lap, just as Webber is about to take the chequered flag.......
:D
By geetface9
I can't wait to see him kick some @$$ in singapore in a few months :twisted:

I cant wait for him to smash into Webber on his penultimate lap, just as Webber is about to take the chequered flag.......
:D

No way, only vettel runs into webber :rofl: It's like an unspoken mutual agreement!!!

Webber's had his chance, it's maldonado's time! :twisted:

I'm j/k. I'd be pissed. But then again it'd probably be a good thing, cuz then webber would get really pissed and start kicking @$$ again like in 2010. Hopefully. And maldonado would still be fast as :censored: too. so then I'd be satisfied :D
By racechick
He's fast but clumsy, vindictive, out of control and pisses points away. I wouldnt want him in my team. Id much rather have Grosjean or Kobi or Perez as my young charger.
By andrew
He's got a lot of promise and will go far if he learns to tame the beast a bit. I like the guy - I'm sure he's not far of repeating Piquet's karate kicks.
By racechick
You mean crashing in a wall for his team mate? Nah he's too selish! Not sure he can be tamed, I think he has a psychological flaw.
By What's Burning?
He's got a lot of promise and will go far if he learns to tame the beast a bit. I like the guy - I'm sure he's not far of repeating Piquet's karate kicks.

Seems like a perfect candidate as a fork lift driver where you work Andrew! :hehe:
By myownalias
He's fast but clumsy, vindictive, out of control and pisses points away. I wouldnt want him in my team. Id much rather have Grosjean or Kobi or Perez as my young charger.

But none of those names come with unlimited blank cheques. This is probably why he gets away very lightly with punishments! :rolleyes:

Money talks in F1!
By andrew

Seems like a perfect candidate as a fork lift driver where you work Andrew! :hehe:

Not a patch on me. :D

See our F1 related articles too!