FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Alonso and Button for two years. I can't see Button being there for 2017 but its great that it isn't for one year.

Never say Never, we simply don't know, no-one expected him to be on the grid in 2009; no-one expected him to be on the grid in 2015, let alone 2016...
I wasn't expecting this but was pleased to hear about it on my way home tonight. An interseting pairing and i think they could work well together. I hope they get a decent car.
And will Alonso have a beard??? I can't wait for next year, you know they'll throw a Toshiro Mifune scene in the simulator!
Thats the biggest sign of the change in Ron, imagine him standing there between 2 drivers with over stimulated none optimised facial follical projections
By 1Lemon
Thats the biggest sign of the change in Ron, imagine him standing there between 2 drivers with over stimulated none optimised facial follical projections

"Alonso, you're going to have to loose the facial hair, not all hairs are equal length and that's not the McLaren way!"
Just watched the Jenson Button: Making of a champion

So good stuff in it. I never realised how late Frank Williams decided who was going to drive for him for 2000 was.
Congrats to Jenson. I hope no one takes a cheap shot at Jessica for not being good enough for him or something along those lines. :rolleyes:

See our F1 related articles too!