FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Andrew is such a tease :hehe:

You can say that again! :yes:

You should see what he does with his kilt :whip:

:yikes: How do you know what he does with his kilt!!
Whooooo!!

I don't wear skirts. Besides, kilts are not Scottish, nor is haggis or bagpipes. Irn brew is but that's about it. :D

I didn't know this. Where are kilts, haggis and bagpipes from?

I don't wear skirts. Besides, kilts are not Scottish, nor is haggis or bagpipes. Irn brew is but that's about it. :D

All introduced to the UK by the Romans. I believe that haggis was from Persia and bagpipes are north African. Irn Bru originated in Glasgow.
According to master douche bag newt gingrich, spanish is the language of poverty, so i guess alonso fans can't afford the internet and make themselves known. :hehe:

hahah clearly he hasn't been to Haiti... or Africa. That guy needs to travel a bit more. And like... Bahamas doesn't count.

Hey... where's Racechick?? :hehe:

Im right here :wink:

But... kinda quiet :lurker:

All introduced to the UK by the Romans. I believe that haggis was from Persia and bagpipes are north African. Irn Bru originated in Glasgow.

But the Romans never settled in the lands of the Painted people of the North aka Picts.

But the Romans never settled in the lands of the Painted people of the North aka Picts.

Wrong. There were Roman camps in Scotland. There is one about 30 miles up the road from me. Remember the Celts were not just limited to Scotland.
Technically the Celts inhabited most of Europe at one stage.
But my point is having camps or what ever in a region is not really enough to constitute cultural influence to the locals (which at the time were a mix of Picts, Gaels from Ireland, there were no such thing as Scots then) when they had two walls such as Hadrian's wall to mark the end of the empire.
Alonso looked like a warrior today, I dislike the guy but he was really fighting guys left right and centre, when the car didn't deserve to be there. 100% for work rate, too bad the car won't allow the achievement at this stage.

Not that I'm not appreciating Ferrari f**king up, I am. :D But credit to the driver.

See our F1 related articles too!