FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Oooooo you're annoying sometimes andrew! :whip::wink:

Back to Alonso. Anyone remember his first win back at the 2003 Hungarian GP? The start of great things for the man who got Spain passionate about Formula 1. :yes:

Do you not wonder why Alonso/Spanish fans don't make themselves known?! :banghead:

:confused:

Think about it lad!

Probably spend their time in spanish-speaking forums? i guess its easier...

Yeah, but I remember being a member of other forums where English speaking Alonso fans were quite prevalent. Oh come on andrew just say! :hehe:

It would be far too controversial to mention but I've seen it in lesser forums.

Well why be a douche about it and bring it up if your opinion is too controversial?
Do you not wonder why Alonso/Spanish fans don't make themselves known?! :banghead:

Think about it lad!

Yeah, but I remember being a member of other forums where English speaking Alonso fans were quite prevalent. Oh come on andrew just say! :hehe:

Well why be a douche about it and bring it up if your opinion is too controversial?

Think about it lad!

I didn't realise that my comment would take off like that. If Lew had let it drop and move on like I told him there would be no problem.
Hey... where's Racechick?? :hehe:

Im right here :wink:
I didn't realise that my comment would take off like that. If Lew had let it drop and move on like I told him there would be no problem.

You laid down the scent... I merely followed the trail. :twisted:

You're SUCH a bitch :hehe:

You're SUCH a bitch :hehe:

That's not only out of line but it's against our forum guidelines, WARNING FOR YOU!

See our F1 related articles too!