Kimi Raikkonen 7 Support

User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LewEngBridewell »

geetface9 wrote:Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk


Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P
Image
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
Hammer278
Banned
Posts: 13126
Joined: 29 Mar 10, 10:05
Favourite Driver: The best in Formula 1.
Favourite Team: BMW DTM
Location: Land of Petronas

Re: That's Kimi

Post by Hammer278 »

I can't blame him for Petrov....any driver who manages to spin while going straight (Suzuka 2010) isn't lasting long in a team I manage. Seriously.
Breaking News: Lewis Hamilton has officially overtaken The Fonz in race wins. With 88 races less. Lol (Without a specially built blown diffuser, illegal front wing, preferential treatment)
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: That's Kimi

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk


Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P


Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LewEngBridewell »

andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk


Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P


Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.


The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. There's a bit of history on that front. :shock:
Image
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: That's Kimi

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk


Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P


Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.


The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. :shock:


It's more a case of treating you as an adult that was the issue. Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LewEngBridewell »

andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk


Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P


Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.


The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. :shock:


It's more a case of treating you as an adult that was the issue. Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!


Well, after Flavio and Eric, they must be used to harsh regimes at that team.
Image
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
LRW
Banned
Posts: 6708
Joined: 28 Mar 11, 11:33
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog
Location: in a glass case of emotion

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LRW »

andrew wrote: Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!


You talking F1 or general life?

If F1 - have you worked for many bosses in F1?

If general life - You have obviously worked in the wrong places and need to change jobs. I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

:D
Image
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: That's Kimi

Post by andrew »

LRW wrote:
andrew wrote: Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!


You talking F1 or general life?

If F1 - have you worked for many bosses in F1?

If general life - You have obviously worked in the wrong places and need to change jobs. I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

:D


In general. The shower I work for at the moment are unbelievable at times!
User avatar
Blackavar
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Mar 12, 17:27
Location: Location, Location.

Re: That's Kimi

Post by Blackavar »

LRW wrote: I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

:D


That's probably what they all think!
User avatar
synsei
Posts: 89
Joined: 05 Mar 12, 05:27
Location: Northants, UK

Re: That's Kimi

Post by synsei »

I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:
"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong..."
User avatar
Blackavar
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Mar 12, 17:27
Location: Location, Location.

Re: That's Kimi

Post by Blackavar »

synsei wrote:I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:


My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LewEngBridewell »

synsei wrote:I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:


When working in retail (during my student days) I worked for two major UK chains. When working for the first, the boss(es) were genuinely awful, and very patronising. When working for the second, I stayed on for four years. They were great :thumbup:
Image
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: That's Kimi

Post by andrew »

Blackavar wrote:
synsei wrote:I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:


My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.


My immediate boss in my last job would do that.

The current crowd that I work for wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, heck they would probably add kindling!
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: That's Kimi

Post by LewEngBridewell »

andrew wrote:
Blackavar wrote:
synsei wrote:I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:


My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.


My immediate boss in my last job would do that.

The current crowd that I work for wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, heck they would probably add kindling!


They don't sound very nice :crying:
Image
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: That's Kimi

Post by andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
Blackavar wrote:
synsei wrote:I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:


My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.


My immediate boss in my last job would do that.

The current crowd that I work for wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, heck they would probably add kindling!


They don't sound very nice :crying:


That is the general consensus. :yes: