FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By LewEngBridewell
Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk

Plus he never smiles... he's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too serious! :P
By Hammer278
I can't blame him for Petrov....any driver who manages to spin while going straight (Suzuka 2010) isn't lasting long in a team I manage. Seriously.
By andrew
Not sure...I just don't like the fact that petrov got kicked. And over the last two years, every article on the F1 site that has quotes from boullier just seems @$$hole-like to me. idk

Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.
By LewEngBridewell

Reading what Petrov has said about Boullier, the guy just sounds like a pompus bully.

The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. There's a bit of history on that front. :shock:
By andrew

The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. :shock:

It's more a case of treating you as an adult that was the issue. Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!
By LewEngBridewell

The squad from Enstone is clearly to be avoided, if you wish to have a boss who'll treat you nicely. :shock:

It's more a case of treating you as an adult that was the issue. Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!

Well, after Flavio and Eric, they must be used to harsh regimes at that team.
By LRW
Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!

You talking F1 or general life?

If F1 - have you worked for many bosses in F1?

If general life - You have obviously worked in the wrong places and need to change jobs. I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

:D
By andrew
Very few bosses will treat you nicely, unless they want something from you!

You talking F1 or general life?

If F1 - have you worked for many bosses in F1?

If general life - You have obviously worked in the wrong places and need to change jobs. I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

In general. The shower I work for at the moment are unbelievable at times!
By Blackavar
I have had plenty of great bosses, and also am a great boss myself.

That's probably what they all think!
By synsei
I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:
By Blackavar
I've worked for a couple of dodgy geezers during my lifetime but in general most of my bosses have been great. My current boss is amazing, but then he would be because he's me... :rofl:

My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.
By LewEngBridewell

When working in retail (during my student days) I worked for two major UK chains. When working for the first, the boss(es) were genuinely awful, and very patronising. When working for the second, I stayed on for four years. They were great :thumbup:
By andrew

My boss happily makes the rest of us peons tea if he's making some himself. Good guy.

My immediate boss in my last job would do that.

The current crowd that I work for wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, heck they would probably add kindling!
By LewEngBridewell

The current crowd that I work for wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, heck they would probably add kindling!

They don't sound very nice :crying:
By andrew

They don't sound very nice :crying:

That is the general consensus. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!