FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
:rofl:

I wonder if Rosberg can see what it looks like to the cameras?
If not, that's a crazy coincidence!! :rofl:
"Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton is in a $4.6 million legal battle with an Italian property developer.

The Sun newspaper reports that Hamilton ordered a luxury villa be built in Grenada, where his father’s family emigrated from, including a custom recording studio, gym and private jetty.

But Hamilton reportedly pulled out of the deal when he split with his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, prompting Italian developer Bernardo Bertucci to sue him.

“I really trusted him,” said Bertucci. “One day when the villa was half built I received an email from him saying that he didn’t want to go ahead. “I am pretty sure he knows he didn’t behave correctly with me.”

The Sun said Hamilton actually won the Grenada Supreme Court case initially, but Bertucci is now appealing.

“I didn’t want to take legal action but it is very difficult to sell a personalised villa like this,” he added.

A spokesman for the Mercedes driver did not comment."

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/08/02/ ... t=FaceBook
Lewis has a vacation selfie session with endangered tigers in Mexico. Lands in trouble with the animal people for using wild animals as props.

"In a statement released last night from Elisa Allen, Director of PETA, she said: “Seeing big cats used for photo ops promotes the idea that wild animals are here for human amusement and to do with as humans please, rather than to be left in peace in their own habitat.

“Accidents happen, as everyone in racing knows, and Lewis won’t win the championship this year or any other if he loses the hands he needs to turn the wheel, the fingers he needs to shift gears, or a foot that he needs to work the pedals."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -snapchat/

Hamilton was probably safe though as the cats are usually drugged for these photo ops with celebrities.

By gdh
Lewis has taken a lot of flak over his comments made after his engine blew in Malaysia. I bet most of us would act in a similar manner if we were in that situation. It happens in all sports ie. we've seen Tom Brady flip out on the sidelines and the Patriots were winning and won the game. Many have said that a good loser is just that a loser. LH has had a lot of bad luck this season, I'm sure that he will fight tooth and nail to the end to retain his title. I enjoy watching him race as do I all good drivers. I don't have a true favourite driver, just like to see different ppl win. I love watching the NFL but prefer when the different teams make it to the Super Bowl.
Ouch! Ol'Hambone declared war on the media and is now feeling the pain. Maybe he should have stayed focused on just blaming God, he is no where as nasty as these guys.

The good news for Hamilton is that Rosberg still has four races screw this up and hand Lewis the championship.

"Lewis Hamilton is 'fragile' and in 'meltdown' after Japanese GP title blow

Hamilton's disastrous and possibly decisive weekend in the title race followed his use of Snapchat during Thursday's press conference, for which he was heavily criticised by Fleet Street. And, as Kevin Eason writes in The Times, 'his overblown reaction revealed a delicate ego and a fragile mental state'.

'Executives were mouthing the word "meltdown" afterwards to describe Hamilton's mood after a tumultuous three days in which he slid from cocky prankster to sullen loser as he realised that this world championship is slipping through his fingers,' continues Eason.

'While Hamilton donned a tin hat and dug his solitary trench after declaring war on the world's press, Rosberg kept himself to himself as he has all season; head down and focus on his mantra, he says. And it works.'

"

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/ ... eet-street
Interesting quote in that article:

But this is Hamilton's world. A social media bubble where his die-hard fans worship motorsport's Mr Marmite like a leader of a cult.

Surely Lewis's followers can take constructive criticism? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do feel for him despite his outlook. Mercedes have let him down - both in terms of his equipment but also through their lack of driver management. How many times have we seen Rosberg in a similar frame of mind - strong one minute, weak and immature the next? I genuinely hope Lewis can get his s*** together without further damaging his reputation. He needs to remember that any driver on the grid could finish second in this championship with that Mercedes...
By sagi58
...He needs to remember that any driver on the grid could finish second in this championship with that Mercedes...

And, more importantly, that there are a number of current drivers
that could add the WDC to their collection in that Mercedes!!
Just ask Kimi, Alonso, Vettel, Ricciardo, Button, etc... etc...
Maldonado was also in the sport for a much shorter time... you should see Schumacher's crashes, especially from the 90s.

See our F1 related articles too!