FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#438399
Results are in, only 5 players this time, LiamCatterson and 3double8 are joint winners of the round with 58pts, second is 1Lemon with 45pts and 3rd is overboost with 43pts.

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=JPN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Overall, LiamCatterson remains top with 3double8 moving up 2 places to second, overboost remains in 3rd overall.

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#438407
Okay I avoided checking the results until I was done watching the race. I missed it, avoided social media, news, etc until just now *phew*
The pool was such a gamble but what a surprise!! No one come for me please, allow me enjoy this spot for just a bit...

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!