FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
We are just a few days away from the first race of the 2015 season and the FORUMULA 1 POOL returns for 2015.

RULES:
1. You need to be an active member of the Forumula1.com forum.
2. Picks for each finishing position need to be unique, no nominating the same driver for multiple finishing positions, measures have been taken to stop this practice.
3. All picks need to be submitted before the start of the parade/installation lap at the beginning of the race on Sunday, no exceptions will be made.
4. All picks are final, do not submit your picks until you are 100% happy with your choices.
5. Picks can be submitted by using this form or by sending a private message to myownalias on forumula1.com/forum/
6. New players can join the game at any time by submitting their forum username and picks using this form or by sending a PM to myownalias on the forum.

HOW TO PLAY:
You pick (guess) the top 10 finishing positions in advance and you get the same points as the drivers matched, there are 101 total points available for each round. For example, if you picked correctly for positions 2 and 5, you will earn 28 points, it really is that simple! Any questions? PM myownalias at the Forumula1.com forum.

DRIVERS:
HAM - Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
ROS - Nico Rosberg (Merceces)
RIC - Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull)
KVY - Daniil Kvyat (Red Bull)
MAS - Felipe Massa (Williams)
BOT - Valteri Bottas (Williams)
VET - Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
RAI - Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
ALO - Fernando Alonso (McLaren)
BUT - Jenson Button (McLaren)
HUL - Nico Hulkenberg (Force India)
PER - Sergio Perez (Force India)
VER - Max Verstappen (Toro Rosso)
SAI - Carlos Sainz Jnr (Toro Rosso)
GRO - Romain Grosjean (Lotus)
MAL - Pastor Maldonado (Lotus)
STE - Will Stevens (Manor)
MER - Roberto Merhi (Manor)
ERI - Marcus Ericsson (Sauber)
NAS - Felipe Nasr (Sauber)

I have not changed the Sauber drivers as I have no idea who van der Garde will be replacing or even if Sauber will put him in a car for Melbourne.

LINKS:
Overall Pool Results (will be displayed after first race results):
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/
Make Your Predictions:
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/predictions/
:mexwavebounce:

Woohoo!! It's almost time!! :clap:

Image Forza Image Ferrari!! Image

Kimi won't win

Maybe... well, OK, probably... not; but, stranger things have happened!! :thumbup:

Like at Sauber :hehe:

Like last year at Ferrari!! :hehe:
Right here I go again, attempt number 5 to win the title :D

Has it been running five years? it doesn't seem that long... :confused:

I joined in half way through the year, one time. I assumed it was my first year as a member. Maybe not. It was the year when Wishbone and SennaVille were involved.

I joined in half way through the year, one time. I assumed it was my first year as a member. Maybe not. It was the year when Wishbone and SennaVille were involved.

This is the third year I have hosted it (on a server), not physically run the game... WB took over the reigns for a while there. So I believe this is the 4th year!

This is the third year I have hosted it (on a server), not physically run the game... WB took over the reigns for a while there. So I believe this is the 4th year!

All I know is I won the pool in 2013 :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!