FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
LewEngBridewell has expressed interest in playing the Forumula1 Pool 2015, who else would like to play?

The rules are simple, you pick finishing positions for the top 10 drivers, for every one you match, you get the same points as the driver you matched. For example if you match positions 1st, 3rd and 7th, you will score 25 + 15 + 6 = 46 points and there's a possible 101 points available each round. Members can join in at any time, even if you have missed 10 races, you can still play.

If you need further explanation, leave a comment in this thread.
For those not "in the know", we've been playing the F1 Pool here on Forumula1 for the past few years, and it always adds a lot of fun to the GP weekend.

It's a very very simple game, and for that very reason, it works and was a popular success.

It has always had a lot of participants, some of whom are now playing it elsewhere. I still think it could work on this forum despite that, however. :wink:
Can we have 'default tips' in case we miss a race?

I don't see why not... but there would have to be limits on how many races you can use default picks, if you miss three races (on default picks), Force India will want to steal your points! :hehe:
Are tips just for the race or also for quali?
When are tips submitted? Just before race start? Via pm or in thread?

The picks are just for the race finishing positions, picks can be made any time upto the start of the installation/parade lap of the current race.

The picks are just for the race finishing positions, picks can be made any time upto the start of the installation/parade lap of the current race.

In thread or pm?

In thread or pm?

There is website link where picks can be submitted, but PM or in thread is absolutely fine.
I came 2nd last year. First year too. I want a win too. SIGN ME UP SIR

Oh, yeah.... Well, I came in 2nd (last) and I'm ready to fight for better points, this year!! Image

In thread or pm?

There is website link where picks can be submitted, but PM or in thread is absolutely fine.

I do both, just in case there's ANY kind of issue with the web link (to be fair, an issue has only happened once for me in the last few seasons, but I'm not taking any chances!) :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!