FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
:D:D:D:D What a day!! I won the pool as well! WOW! And fifth over all! A great day!!
Thanks WB and Myown for running it and Liam for stepping into the breach sometimes.
I can actually breathe again now. :D:P:D:P
I just added the points that I lost from the three "missed" events (one where I was late submitting by 5~ mins) and two from it submitting but something went wrong and the site never got my picks... I would have had 3rd place, lost 115 points.

You sound like Vettel! There's always next RyRy!
My god only 5 points and lost two places at death :/

Yeah, owned the champ and the vice champ of 2013....that's an achievement for me. :hehe:

But most importantly, Lemonade ends up behind me again.
I just added the points that I lost from the three "missed" events (one where I was late submitting by 5~ mins) and two from it submitting but something went wrong and the site never got my picks... I would have had 3rd place, lost 115 points.

I know haha, I'm a sore loser :P Could've, would've, should've bla bla haha. I've been so close several times to winning a round and just makes it more depressing :P

I'm happy though, RC won the round, Lewis won, Rosberg re-earned my respect, Button, Massa and Riccardo raced awesomely and Vergne showed he is still worthy of a F1 drive when he re-overtook Riccardo :P

I know haha, I'm a sore loser :P Could've, would've, should've bla bla haha. I've been so close several times to winning a round and just makes it more depressing :P

I'm happy though, RC won the round, Lewis won, Rosberg re-earned my respect, Button, Massa and Riccardo raced awesomely and Vergne showed he is still worthy of a F1 drive when he re-overtook Riccardo :P

Well you were close, but I actually won 2 rounds but was denied....since I'm not a moderator. :twisted:
The pressure is now on fro next year! :twisted:
Not a great 2nd half for me, fell away badly, anyway had fun playing the pool as always and well played to WB, you absolutely dominated, so congrats to you. You now go in the history books and join the greats of Forumula 1 pool champions :hehe::thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!