FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Picks in this morning before i knew quali results. Yeah....
I made my picks; but, I'm not sure they went through.
Should probably send them in a PM, eh?

Might be worth it just to be safe Sagi. Mine didn't go through once, same with Lew.

:banghead: Got busy with work and forgot to follow up!! :banghead:
Ah, well... no big deal, as I picked Bianchi for the honorary win!!
My points are a disaster!
Once again, Williams screws up my points. Lemon, this is your fault :@

Hey now i got 25 points today :P
Once again, Williams screws up my points. Lemon, this is your fault :@

Hey now i got 25 points today :P

I am certain I got 43 again. Maybe more...But had Bottas not suffered problems, he'd be my certain number three. Never again though, he failed me twice!
Thanks to the driver with the most amount of progesterone in his body, at least I don't end up with a goose egg today.
My points are a disaster!

And you were worried for me :P

I know!!!! :hehe:
How low can a round go? Well we had a pretty low scoring round but Jabber takes the round with a more than respectable score, Liam and Lemon take the 2nd and 3rd steps to round out the podium. The reason, they all picked the Rosberger for the win! Congratulations! :clap:

Now for the over all...

Very little change there with the exception of Jabber picking up 2nd overall because of his large haul, trading places with Liam. Tight tight race with those two! The change in the order was RC picking up a spot even with her 15 point haul due to Frontrunner's DNS.

Because of the Gap between first and second place being 120 points, I have clinched with 2014 Forumula1.com pool this year. Yay Me! :clap: Hip hip, hooray me! :clap: Atta boy me! :clap: You did it me! Congratulations! :clap:

Thank you, thank you very much!

Round 18 results: http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=BRA
Overall results: http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/

See our F1 related articles too!