FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Results are in; sorry about the lateness, I just had the chance to watch the race now.

Nin-Chin wins the round with 84pts... moving up one place overall to fourth, WB remains on top of the pile with a 150pts lead, one hand on the trophy surely!

Round scores:
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=RUS

Overall Scores:
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/
Jeebus Ninchin, excellent round! :clap: crazy high scoring. A lot of confidence on the correct order of the podium from everyone.

There are 303 points still to play for MOA, don't be giving me the evil eye! :irked:
There are 303 points still to play for MOA, don't be giving me the evil eye! :irked:

I gave up on winning this season after Monaco; I tried something different today; and it almost came off after Rosberg decided to roast his tyres on lap 1.
Another week in which i forgot.

We have a new contestant, which has totally ruined the race between Sagi and I over who will be the lowest scoring contender (apart from the DNFs). But welcome to the competition Jax - if you do well over the next few races (especially with the double points), you may opvertake Sagi and I.
Dammit Nin-Chin, second race in a row where I do pretty darn good but am beaten by just one person! :(

78 points is still good though, I'm surprised you thought Magnusson would get up to 5th and surprised he actually did, he did it all on lap one lol.

Edit: just added what I would have got for the three races I didn't get (two failed to submit) and one I was a couple of mins late) and I would be in third place just scratching the heels of second with only 4 points separating us
Nin chin came home strong last year as well, he gave me a little fright last year.

I took note! That's why there's no coasting home here, like I said 303 points to play for.
Another week in which i forgot.

We have a new contestant, which has totally ruined the race between Sagi and I over who will be the lowest scoring contender (apart from the DNFs). But welcome to the competition Jax - if you do well over the next few races (especially with the double points), you may opvertake Sagi and I.

Awww... I could take a "voluntary" DNF!! :thumbup:
I may have got the top 4 guys! I MIGHT RE-TAKE MY PLACE FROM HAMMER AFTER MY 2 DNSs!

That's called an e-premature ejaculation..... :hehe:

You shall not pass H278.

See our F1 related articles too!