FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Oh I couldn't! I just couldn't!
No,it's nothing as bad as that. But it's bad,and I can't do it. If Lewis is second he can win. If he's last he can get a podium. So it has go be Lewis. Heart again, damned heart again!!!
No,it's nothing as bad as that. But it's bad,and I can't do it. If Lewis is second he can win. If he's last he can get a podium. So it has go be Lewis. Heart again, damned heart again!!!

Hate to break your heart but here's the most likely scenario. The race is started behind the SC, they run for 8~10 laps, realize it's crazy and it's not going to stop raining and soon it will be too dark to run so they call the race at half points never having actually races. Lewis/Nico tied in the WDC as they head to Sochi.
I know. But that can't happen!

Hate to break your heart but here's the most likely scenario. The race is started behind the SC, they run for 8~10 laps, realize it's crazy and it's not going to stop raining and soon it will be too dark to run so they call the race at half points never having actually races. Lewis/Nico tied in the WDC as they head to Sochi.

Almost as if Bernie wrote a script

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
I can't recall which year but we had a similar concern reg a typhoon or whatever (I think it was 2005) and in the end we actually had a dry-ish race with very heavy air (you could see heavy vapour trails from the edges of the rear wing).

Weather predictions are dodgier than Bernie's mouth.
Mines done.

See our F1 related articles too!