FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I am still about, but it's been a disastrous few days, so the pool or F1 wasn't really on my mind this weekend, just submit as normal and I will update when I can!
For some weird reason I have a feeling Button might come fourth, but he's let me down every time I've given him the benefit if my doubt. I will think on this. I may have to move him down.
For some weird reason I have a feeling Button might come fourth, but he's let me down every time I've given him the benefit if my doubt. I will think on this. I may have to move him down.

I put him 4th as well! Can't rule out anybody with that mercedes powerplant this weekend methinks
I've gone with my gut instinct that Button will go well today and left him fourth, three places higher than I put Mags. :yikes: Pretty sure already I'll live to regret this!! :hehe::hehe:
I remember JB getting pole here at Monza, back in McLaren's F-duct days I think. Anyway that made me think surely he has some sort of speed around this joint, That reason alone I put him ahead of Fonzo and Mags, probably not the best logic to go by though :hehe:
Somewhat along my lines of thought there Frontrunner.
I remember JB getting pole here at Monza, back in McLaren's F-duct days I think. Anyway that made me think surely he has some sort of speed around this joint, That reason alone I put him ahead of Fonzo and Mags, probably not the best logic to go by though :hehe:

Alonso got that pole. JB hasn't been on pole at Monza.

See our F1 related articles too!