You must aerate them a lot. Poor SWMBO.
By stonemonkey
I have floating poo's sometimes

Sent using NCC-1701

Was thinking the same thing.
By Jabberwocky
I have floating poo's sometimes

You must aerate them a lot. Poor SWMBO.

I find it amusing to aerate when she is bent over next to me.

Sent using NCC-1701
By Frontrunner
For Hungary, decided to drop Rosberg and in with Hamilton, thats proving not to be a great move, Hopefully he can climb through the pack. And decided to keep Massa, Mainly because he's cheap, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he is a bargain at 8mill plus :hehe:

My team:
Hamilton
Bottas
Massa
Kvyat
Bianchi
By What's Burning?
For Hungary, decided to drop Rosberg and in with Hamilton, thats proving not to be a great move, Hopefully he can climb through the pack. And decided to keep Massa, Mainly because he's cheap, but I wouldn't go as far as saying he is a bargain at 8mill plus :hehe:

My team:
Hamilton
Bottas
Massa
Kvyat
Bianchi

Gave Massa the boot after last week just out of spite. Two back to back DNFs as soon as I bring him on. :rofl:
By Frontrunner

My team:
Hamilton
Bottas
Massa
Kvyat
Bianchi

Gave Massa the boot after last week just out of spite. Two back to back DNFs as soon as I bring him on. :rofl:

I was very close to dropping Massa, but he cheap and i really wanted 5 drivers for Hungary. Think it is the way with a 70 lap Gp
By LewEngBridewell
For Hungary, decided to drop Rosberg and in with Hamilton

:yikes:
By Frontrunner

Proved to be the right call, Just though. Lewis did score more pts over the Gp weekend. Also made a little ground on WB this round.
By What's Burning?

Proved to be the right call, Just though. Lewis did score more pts over the Gp weekend. Also made a little ground on WB this round.

Yeah for the last three GPs I've had DNFs. Would have done very well to have kept Massa another round, but in the end I'm sure his inconsistency would be more trouble. Need a big round to pad my lead some... You're getting a bit close. :wink:
By Frontrunner
Just remembered to check my driver line up before Q last night, Anyway went for only a 3 driver line up, Rosberg, Hamilton and Bottas. Haven't had both Merc drivers in the line up at the same time for quite a while, have to say the budget don't go to far when you have both Merc guys onboard.
By What's Burning?
This is apparently how the troll thinks the sport should gain more of an online presence. :rolleyes: This was in the inbox of the Fantasy F1 pool game.
I have recently been notified that elements of this free game include intellectual property which is Formula One related, and have been reminded that Formula One World Championship Limited ("FOWC") has the exclusive rights to manage, control and exploit just about everything related to the sport.

It goes on to tell me that it isn't possible to produce an interactive game, based on the FIA Formula One World Championship, without an appropriate licence from FOWC. An exclusive worldwide interactive games agreement is already in place with a third party, so any unlicensed game could compromise such an agreement.

In short - I must immediately cease all such infringements on any / all of my websites.

What this means for Fantasy Racers

The competition will continue through 2014, although the results of each FANTASY race may not accurately reflect the ACTUAL race - that's just not allowed. Any similarities between our drivers / races and the real F1 Drivers / races will be purely co-incidental.

After this year.... well I just don't know. But I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Danny

See our F1 related articles too!