FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By Jabberwocky
It was the second one that Google puked out. The 1st was one of those.... yes it is all free unless you want to do something.

Sent using NCC-1701
By 1Lemon
I like this fantasy f1 site It works well.
By sagi58
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??

Is this one driver named Juan or is there one Juan too many? :D
By scotty
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??

Is this one driver named Juan or is there one Juan too many? :D

My sig is based on this (and i forgot how funny it is!):

[youtube]WPYcStboHgE[/youtube]
By sagi58
My sig is based on this (and i forgot how funny it is! ):

:rofl: Thanks!! For the clarification and the video!! :thumbup:
By sagi58
First practice in Spain is on in less than 6 hours...

So... Can we make our predictions, yet?
By LewEngBridewell
Scores for this will be updated tomorrow morning... I wonder who's made the most gains? :scratchchin:
By sagi58
Scores for this will be updated tomorrow morning... I wonder who's made the most gains? :scratchchin:

By What's Burning?
We always talk about there not being a lot of fans of the sport in the US but we currently lead this pool in the national rankings. :hehe: I had a horrible race with Kobiyashi DNFing and Hulkenburg checking out.... trying a new strategy for Monaco.
By 1Lemon
With the money I made from The Hulk, I have dropped him (As the FI is looking bad now) and dropped Mag (As the McLaren is also looking bad) and used the money to add Nico Rosberg.

Now my team is Lewis #Blessed Hamilton, Nico #Annoyed Rosberg and Valtteri #Better Bottas.
By LewEngBridewell
Up two more places to 6th. 8-)

Just swapped Hulkenberg for Bottas. Hopefully, this will pay off.
By What's Burning?
The pressure of leading in two championships is a difficult burden indeed. Hope it doesn't get to me.
By What's Burning?
Really eager for the scores here. I tried something new, ditched Hulk and Kobi and purchased Ricciardo to trio with Lewis and Nico... let's see how it works out for me points wise since I don't know if having only three drivers score points is going to be better than having four drivers.

If I have a DNF from one of them it will sting big time, so I'll re-evaluate after this weekend. Having my three drivers fill out the podium can't hurt, but I'm not quite sure that's always going to work out since there are quite a few point up fro grabs for fast lap and overtakes.

EDIT: BTW, I had Maldonado as the first driver out, so a good points score for me there.
By Frontrunner
Really eager for the scores here. I tried something new, ditched Hulk and Kobi and purchased Ricciardo to trio with Lewis and Nico... let's see how it works out for me points wise since I don't know if having only three drivers score points is going to be better than having four drivers.

If I have a DNF from one of them it will sting big time, so I'll re-evaluate after this weekend. Having my three drivers fill out the podium can't hurt, but I'm not quite sure that's always going to work out since there are quite a few point up fro grabs for fast lap and overtakes.

EDIT: BTW, I had Maldonado as the first driver out, so a good points score for me there.

You Copycat WB, thats the same driver lineup i got.
Although i can't blame you though, they have been racking up the pts lately.

See our F1 related articles too!