FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By LewEngBridewell
Just out of curiosity, are we doing one this year?

Obviously, all the previous seasons' leagues have been organised by scotty, who's rarely here these days. Has his departure called time on proceedings? :scratchchin:
By 1Lemon
I will indeed take part this year. Get on organising Lew :hehe:
By myownalias
Wow, just goes to show how important Scotty and I were on this forum, we both take a leave of absence and the whole place falls apart! :twisted::hehe:
By What's Burning?
Wow, just goes to show how important Scotty and I were on this forum, we both take a leave of absence and the whole place falls apart! :twisted::hehe:

Hey, you're the one that's all refreshed and revitalized, meanwhile we're left here cleaning up spam and baby sitting! :hehe:
By myownalias

Hey, you're the one that's all refreshed and revitalized, meanwhile we're left here cleaning up spam and baby sitting! :hehe:

That was your choice! You had the option to quit as well... I have my hands full with my own kids, without dealing with the kids on this here forum! :wink:
By LewEngBridewell
I will indeed take part this year. Get on organising Lew :hehe:

Nope, but well done for nominating yourself to sort it out lol

:rofl:

Woahhhhh, I was simply inquiring, t'is all. My wonderfully busy life does not permit me to spend time organising a Fantasy League at the moment...
By RyRy
That was your choice! You had the option to quit as well... I have my hands full with my own kids, without dealing with the kids on this here forum! :wink:

throws a paper ball at myownalias hehe

You still gonna be popping in and everything now and again? :)
By LewEngBridewell
I will try an set it up tonight if I get some time.

:thumbup::thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!