Banned

Re: Silverstone 2011

Post by FRAFPDD »

Robert12010 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]
How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe:

i would...can put a pic of me if hed like, itd just be irrelevant to F1 completely. Racechick could just put her name on her back (not her real one) and it wouldnt be weird, considering the nature of event, then i guess you wouldnt stand out much with a giant poster ona stick saying robert pointing down....pretty normal, then i could wear a gimp suit or something which is pretty..normal.
Alain Prost - Lewis Hamilton - Kamui Kobayashi - Fernando Alonso - Kimi Raikkonnen - Jenson Button
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

Well, there is a thread in anything else where we're supposed to put pics of ourselves up, although then everyone calls you fat and ugly :whip:

Think I'll go next year, if I get a job this summer, or manage two weeks without food.
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]
How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe:

i would...can put a pic of me if hed like, itd just be irrelevant to F1 completely. Racechick could just put her name on her back (not her real one) and it wouldnt be weird, considering the nature of event, [b]then i guess you wouldnt stand out much with a giant poster ona stick saying robert pointing down....pretty normal, then i could wear a gimp suit or something which is pretty..normal.
[/b

:rofl: im going to have my new lewis cap and the black mclaren t shirt on( assuming its sunny) lol, so im going to look pretty similar to everyone :hehe:

vaptin wrote:Well, there is a thread in anything else where we're supposed to put pics of ourselves up, although then everyone calls you fat and ugly :whip:

Think I'll go next year, if I get a job this summer, or manage two weeks without food.

call who fat and ugly?! :hehe:
Tiger woods and Lewis Hamilton- idols and legends!
Mclaren- the past, present and forever!
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

Your mama.
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

vaptin wrote:Your mama.

ohhhh!!!! :hehe: cheeky you :whip: :hehe: !
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

vaptin wrote:Well, there is a thread in anything else where we're supposed to put pics of ourselves up, although then everyone calls you fat and ugly :whip:

Im in that thread somewhere.

Id have been easy to spot a couple of years ago in my designer anti Mosely Tshirt and banner. This year it will just be lewis stuff. :D
Vaptin...you should go!!!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

racechick wrote:[

I'll look into it at least,
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

vaptin wrote:

join the becketts bandwagon before its sold out!
Alain Prost - Lewis Hamilton - Kamui Kobayashi - Fernando Alonso - Kimi Raikkonnen - Jenson Button
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

FRAFPDD wrote:
vaptin wrote:

join the becketts bandwagon before its sold out!

yeah!! :P
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

or you could go to the maggots mash up, the chapel crowd or the hangar straight hang out :P :hehe:
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by texasmr2 »

Hey when the lot of you go please share some pic's with us Maggots ok? :)
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

texasmr2 wrote:Hey when the lot of you go please share some pic's with us Maggots ok? :)

we will get them, dont you worry :wink: :hehe:
texasmr2

Post by texasmr2 »

Robert12010 wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:Hey when the lot of you go please share some pic's with us Maggots ok? :)

we will get them, dont you worry :wink: :hehe:

:thumbup:
Mark Twain
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

I dont know what im wearing, but it probably wont be Mclaren wear other then a fancy baseball cap. I want to bask in my anonimity(spelling?) whilst searching for fellow forumners :P
texasmr2

Post by texasmr2 »

FRAFPDD wrote:I dont know what im wearing, but it probably wont be Mclaren wear other then a fancy baseball cap. I want to bask in my anonimity(spelling?) whilst searching for fellow forumners :P

Just look for the people running away :wink: .
Mark Twain