Silverstone 2011

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
FRAFPDD
Banned

Re: Silverstone 2011

Post by FRAFPDD »

Robert12010 wrote:
racechick wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:cheers for all the help, gonna book me some beckett platinum this friday, prividing theres still some left.

Thats ok. let me know where your seats are...you never know you might end up sitting next to me :rofl: :rofl:

ps. All Becketts is platinum. They designate grandstands as platinum, gold, silver...

well you never know ey :wink: :hehe:

where you two sitting?
Alain Prost - Lewis Hamilton - Kamui Kobayashi - Fernando Alonso - Kimi Raikkonnen - Jenson Button
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

Did you book your tickets? Im in c, third row from the front.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

racechick wrote:Did you book your tickets? Im in c, third row from the front.

booked from silverstone webby, havent received them yet. your in becketts? me too! wonder where roberts sitting.
Alain Prost - Lewis Hamilton - Kamui Kobayashi - Fernando Alonso - Kimi Raikkonnen - Jenson Button
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

FRAFPDD wrote:

booked from silverstone webby, havent received them yet. your in becketts? me too! wonder where roberts sitting.

Hey!
You wont receive then untill a week or two before the race...but that reminds me, Ive not had confirmation yet. :irked:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

racechick wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:

Hey!
You wont receive then untill a week or two before the race...but that reminds me, Ive not had confirmation yet. :irked:

so how do i know where my seats are, the day i get the tickets? and whats confirmatipn?
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

FRAFPDD wrote:
racechick wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:

Hey!

so how do i know where my seats are, the day i get the tickets? and whats confirmatipn?

If you booked online the tickets they were offering you will have been shown then. You get to see the seats on offer before you commit to the sale. I booked by phone and was told Id get written and email confirmation. Confirmation is just written proof of your booking.
Abe Lincoln

FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

racechick wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
racechick wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:

Hey!

If you booked online the tickets they were offering you will have been shown then. You get to see the seats on offer before you commit to the sale. I booked by phone and was told Id get written and email confirmation. Confirmation is just written proof of your booking.

ill check later but i dont remember specific seats being shown to me, was a confirmation email but no specific seats...
edit,
H296/h297
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

Aha. mines C186-188
Abe Lincoln

Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

il be in general admission, at maggots/becketts/chapel and hangar straight :cloud9:
Tiger woods and Lewis Hamilton- idols and legends!
Mclaren- the past, present and forever!
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

FRAFPDD wrote:Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

Robert12010 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by texasmr2 »

FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....

How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
FRAFPDD
Banned

Post by FRAFPDD »

texasmr2 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:

huh?
Robert12010

Post by Robert12010 »

FRAFPDD wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
FRAFPDD wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe: