FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Robert12010
I will get free tickets to Singapore and Malaysia soon....grandstands. Anybody want em?

Well i live in singapore so i would be mad to say no! But ill probably get some from Visa or Amex. Where do u usually get yours from?

Bad luck guys, maybe you can see a decent GP next year :wink:

There arent many that beat Silverstone for the track. And for atmosphere its definately in the top league.

I dont agree with you about the track but in terms of atmosphere you are right. And it was a joke by the way.

why?, there is not bit bad about silverstone, it deserves to host the british gp better than stupid donnigton!

Its just kinda boring. Yeah sure the long straights allow overtaking and stuff but from driving it (obviously not in real life) its not very exciting, definitely not in my top 5 tracks.

fair enough i spose, whats your best 5 for driving?
By FRAFPDD
I will get free tickets to Singapore and Malaysia soon....grandstands. Anybody want em?

Well i live in singapore so i would be mad to say no! But ill probably get some from Visa or Amex. Where do u usually get yours from?

There arent many that beat Silverstone for the track. And for atmosphere its definately in the top league.

I dont agree with you about the track but in terms of atmosphere you are right. And it was a joke by the way.

why?, there is not bit bad about silverstone, it deserves to host the british gp better than stupid donnigton!

Its just kinda boring. Yeah sure the long straights allow overtaking and stuff but from driving it (obviously not in real life)

its not very exciting, definitely not in my top 5 tracks.

going on f1 2010.....

australia
singapore
britain
monaco
valencia

spa is tediously boring
on that game and canada is everyones "my track" cause is so damn easy.
By robisf1

Its just kinda boring. Yeah sure the long straights allow overtaking and stuff but from driving it (obviously not in real life)

its not very exciting, definitely not in my top 5 tracks.

going on f1 2010.....

australia
singapore
britain
monaco
valencia

spa is tediously boring
on that game and canada is everyones "my track" cause is so damn easy.

Spa boring? oh boy... I was at Spa in 2010- WHAT A RACE!!!

Btw, im gonna go to Silverstone this year, too. i havent booked yet, but i will.
By nish2280
I'm not going to decide an order because that would be too much thinking and effort.

Spa
Istanbul
Sao Paolo
Monza
Sepang
By Robert12010
well im sure that the atmosphere, the fans, the racing will be just as fantastic in july as it was in 2010!
By robisf1
well im sure that the atmosphere, the fans, the racing will be just as fantastic in july as it was in 2010!

depends on what will happen. If someone starts season like Button did in 2009 it probably will make some effect to atmosphere.

sorry for my english. its 1am here... xD
By MattMK45

For free yer sure!! :hehe:
By Robert12010

just got flight,hotel, spening money and transfers! :hehe:
By FRAFPDD

genuinely, hate you.
By robisf1

genuinely, hate you.

Dont hate him just because he is lucky :)
By nish2280

Banks buy out hundreds of seats and VIP areas to give their customers. Thankfully many people dont like F1 that much and are happy to pass the tickets on.
By Hammer278

Haha! Seems like people located at the site do not appreciate it as much as travelling outside for it.

Ex colleague who's also a friend works as PR with the Sepang Group. He gets Emerald/Ruby seatings for Msian GP and Singaporean I haven't seen yet but getting them for the first time later this year. No offense but I never have interest to visit a street circuit. Unless it's Monaco. When I end up there though, I don't think I'll be at the track. :D
By FRAFPDD
Right guys, Platinum Abbey or Platinum Becketts, its one of the two and Abbey is in the lead!
By Robert12010

genuinely, hate you.

no sorry guys, i meant to say in reply to mattmk45 was you just have to get flight, hotel, spending money and tranfers, if i tried to do that it would cost me about 6 months wages!! :hehe:
By FRAFPDD
Right guys, Platinum Abbey or Platinum Becketts, its one of the two and Abbey is in the lead!

someone! help!

See our F1 related articles too!