First timer at Silverstone

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
markjtnet

First timer at Silverstone

Post by markjtnet »

Hi everyone,

I have been very fortunate and given corporate tickets for Silverstone with seating in the Copse Restaurant. This is my first ever GP and I will probably never get the chance to go again so I really want to make the most of it.

My problem is I'm a scruffy sod and will probably be buried in a T Shirt but so far looking at the details it looks very 'posh'. Has anyone ever been before and as such give me advice on what to wear. Will my Lewis T Shirt be appreciated?

Cheers
mugen

Re: First timer at Silverstone

Post by mugen »

Just have a wonderful time,the atmosphere at Silverstone is great! Maybe a nice white short sleeved shirt and black jeans,thats me,hey wear what you want.

Best wishes.
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

Silverstone is fantastic. Forget the black tie brigade they're not fans. Wear yout T shirt (Mclaren, preferably lewis of course :wink: ) And have a ball!!!!!!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
rozer

Post by rozer »

Wear the team gear all the way. F1 @ Silverstone is Awesome
markjtnet

Post by markjtnet »

Thanks for all your advice, Lewis it is!

I'm favouring McLaren winning the double and hopefully Lotus grabbing some points making it the perfect BGP :clap:
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

:thumbup: :thumbdown: Im with you all the way :)
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
rozer

Post by rozer »

2 weeks to go WOOOOOOOOO :)