Silverstone 2010

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
User avatar
rozer
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 Nov 09, 01:06
Location: North West England

Silverstone 2010

Post by rozer »

I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.
User avatar
racechick
Missing Mod
Posts: 23581
Joined: 03 Aug 07, 11:08
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Location: Nottinghham UK

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by racechick »

rozer wrote:I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.

I like bridge but its in the redevelpment area and tickets there don't go on sale till later(till they're sure what they're doing. So this year its the new Becketts Grandstand-so not far from you.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
suitcase
Posts: 951
Joined: 22 Dec 09, 00:26
Location: Washington, D.C.

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by suitcase »

(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.
User avatar
texasmr2
Posts: 15916
Joined: 15 Sep 07, 12:43
Favourite Team: Ferrari
Location: Texas

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by texasmr2 »

Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.


is Montreal in Canada ?

:rofl:
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
User avatar
McLaren
Posts: 2145
Joined: 24 Aug 09, 10:16
Location: Norfolk,England

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by McLaren »

texasmr2 wrote:
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.


is Montreal in Canada ?

:rofl:


Was when I was at school :rofl:
Image
User avatar
texasmr2
Posts: 15916
Joined: 15 Sep 07, 12:43
Favourite Team: Ferrari
Location: Texas

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by texasmr2 »

We are messing with you Messi, hey thats kinda funky :D , and yes Montreal is in the Great White North ie Canada :) .
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
vaptin
Posts: 6397
Joined: 25 Jul 09, 13:42

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by vaptin »

is Canada in America? :ill:
vaptin
Posts: 6397
Joined: 25 Jul 09, 13:42

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by vaptin »

Yeah they do make a bit of a mess.
vaptin
Posts: 6397
Joined: 25 Jul 09, 13:42

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by vaptin »

Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:is Canada in America? :ill:


No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart


:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.
User avatar
madbrad
Posts: 3194
Joined: 04 Mar 07, 00:34
Location: Pickering ON Canada

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by madbrad »

Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.


is Montreal in Canada ?

I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.
sent from my supercray using assembler.
_______________________________



Image
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
User avatar
headless
Posts: 5914
Joined: 13 Jul 07, 09:42
Location: Cabbage Fields

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by headless »

Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:
Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:is Canada in America? :ill:


No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart


:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.


it's okay. i sometimes have a laugh as well

Only sometimes
Too busy training?
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
:starwars:
User avatar
madbrad
Posts: 3194
Joined: 04 Mar 07, 00:34
Location: Pickering ON Canada

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by madbrad »

That was a little random.
sent from my supercray using assembler.
_______________________________



Image
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
User avatar
headless
Posts: 5914
Joined: 13 Jul 07, 09:42
Location: Cabbage Fields

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by headless »

madbrad wrote:That was a little random.

Haah
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
:starwars:
suitcase
Posts: 951
Joined: 22 Dec 09, 00:26
Location: Washington, D.C.

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by suitcase »

Messi wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.


is Montreal in Canada ?

I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.


yes and lets hope Robert Kubica doesn't have a bad crash there like in 2007

So you like Kubica?
suitcase
Posts: 951
Joined: 22 Dec 09, 00:26
Location: Washington, D.C.

Re: Silverstone 2010

Post by suitcase »

Messi wrote:
madbrad wrote:That was a little random.


that was cheesy : :rotfl:

:confused: