FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By SimonB
I bought two 3 day tickets for silverstone sat in Luffield B with a parking pass about 6 months ago. Wish I'd got seats in Woodcote now, anybody got any ideas where i could find someone who might wanna swap? I know its a long shot lol.

Cheers, Si.
By Trigger
I bought two 3 day tickets for silverstone sat in Luffield B with a parking pass about 6 months ago. Wish I'd got seats in Woodcote now, anybody got any ideas where i could find someone who might wanna swap? I know its a long shot lol.

Cheers, Si.

Noel Edmonds swap shop!!!!!

s*** wrong decade :nono:

sorrry...............
By racechick

Cheers, Si.

I think you're stuck with this, people buying granstand tickets tend to choose their favourite places. However on a 3day ticket you can sit in any grandstand you choose on the friday and saturday, you only have to go in your ticketed grandstand on race day.
By SimonB

Cheers, Si.

I think you're stuck with this, people buying granstand tickets tend to choose their favourite places. However on a 3day ticket you can sit in any grandstand you choose on the friday and saturday, you only have to go in your ticketed grandstand on race day.

Yeah I'll have a move around first 2 days. Luffield look like good seats was just hoping to move to Woodcote cos you can see down the straight there.
By EwanM

Cheers, Si.

Yeah I'll have a move around first 2 days. Luffield look like good seats was just hoping to move to Woodcote cos you can see down the straight there.

Yeah, I like the rovin grandstand situation.
However have Silverstone cut it down to Friday only now?

TICKET TYPES
Grandstands:

Grandstand tickets offer you either a covered or uncovered seat in the block you have chosen. On the ticket booking page click on the Info button to see and read about the view from each grandstand.

From Luffield where spectators will see the cars barrelling down from Bridge, navigating the gruelling left-handers, balancing throttle and clutch in the ultimate display of driving finesse to Stowe were the cars come straight for you at speeds approaching 200mph, a huge variety of tickets and seats are available. These are just two of the options available to those opting for grandstand seating.

Catering for every taste and budget, from Bronze, Silver and Gold tickets right through to Platinum and the exclusive Club Silverstone, all grandstands offer unbelievable views of the circuit and provide the ideal vantage point to enjoy both the action and atmosphere of the British Grand Prix.

General admission:
General admission 'Fan' tickets have always been popular with Silverstone's visitors. You have access to the whole of the outside of the circuit and are free to find your own vantage point (under the guidance of the spectator marshals of course!) With roving grandstand access on Friday it's no wonder these are likely to sell out fast.

Fan tickets include a roving seat * on Friday and general admission for the other two days but do not include access to Luffield Terrace or Copse Terrace.

* Subject to availability.
By SimonB
Not sure? I've bought platinum tickets, which said roving friday and saturday and covered grandstand in luffield for sunday.
By EwanM
Not sure? I've bought platinum tickets, which said roving friday and saturday and covered grandstand in luffield for sunday.

Ahhh good. Aye i've got grandstand tickets, but I haven't checked.
Thanks for the update.
By racechick
Why have you bought Silverstone tickets?
This year`s race is at Donington or did i missed something?
:thumbup:
:wavey:

Next year at Donnington mate. Unless the track isnt ready.
By Blue Shadow
Why have you bought Silverstone tickets?
This year`s race is at Donington or did i missed something?
:thumbup:
:wavey:

Next year at Donnington mate. Unless the track isnt ready.

You are right,I´m quite upset today. :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!