FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
I got plans. Turn up. Drink wine. Put up tent. Drink more wine. Have barbie. Drink wine. Go to pub or fair . Drink more wine. sleep. Watch quali. Drink wine. Have barbie. Drink more wine. Go to fair or pub. Drink wine. sleep. Get up. watch race. sleep, preferably not while driving home but it has been known to happen :P
Sound like a plan??
I got plans. Turn up. Drink wine. Put up tent. Drink more wine. Have barbie. Drink wine. Go to pub or fair . Drink more wine. sleep. Watch quali. Drink wine. Have barbie. Drink more wine. Go to fair or pub. Drink wine. sleep. Get up. watch race. sleep, preferably not while driving home but it has been known to happen :P
Sound like a plan??

That sounds kinda spiffing. Don't think I can last the past of you old timers though. :hehe:
Sound like a plan??

That sounds kinda spiffing. Don't think I can last the past of you old timers though. :hehe:

You'll have to timetable in naps :hehe:
Sound like a plan??

I'll just not drink the wine :hehe:
Sound like a plan??

I'll just not drink the wine :hehe:

:hehe: Yes, that could be a plan!

See our F1 related articles too!